Thread: Failed Attempt :(

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Failed Attempt :(

After my dismal failure on the various establishments at Lutwyche Road, mostly because they were nasty nasty places, I decided to try my luck at the massage place north of Doomben Racecourse. As soon as I walk in, I see this sexy thing in a short dress called N and mate she was smoking. The massage was alright and when she asked me how I heard about this place I said it was recommended to me by a colleague and I think she didn't buy it. I couldn't say DirtySanchez recommended it now could I

Lots of teasing but no joy...

The place was very clean, girl was really hot. If there is a code word I should be using please tell me. Man I am such a hopeless noob.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You serious? Just go with it if a lady does not want to do then that's it why push ? And code words !!!! Lol what is this get smart !! Grow up use your brain

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've only had a couple strikeouts, and one was my fault (last 30 mins before closing.)

While I'm no expert, I am happy with what I've experienced so far, and I attribute it to being:

1. Polite
    2. Clean
    3. Friendly
    4. A cracker of stupid, little jokes.
    5. Responsive to their skill (whether or not they have it.)

One of the reasons I do this (rather than visit a FSL) is because of the chance that it won't happen. If it was assured, I wouldn't do it.

Good luck!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh, and.... LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION!

Just a tip ... if they don't pop the question, then you just might need to. I've found a number of places where the client has to do the asking. It may be the same here.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    How do you guys pop the question? Just point to the little fella and say love me?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Just ask the question guys......"Do you do extra?" Be polite and if they decline, don't carry on. Worst that can happen is the reply "Sorry I don't". I usually ask a few minutes after flip if ML doesn't ask herself.

There ain't no code word, but you should get some idea whilst she works on your back, if there's a bit of tickle or lingering on the upper inner thigh, there's a pretty good chance you'll be smiling later.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's pretty much as easy as asking. Seems like a mountain to climb the first time you ask, but in most cases they are expecting the question. Be prepared for a no and take it well and the next time you may get a different result if you go back. You have to remember, these girls are performing acts that can get them into a bit of strife for not a lot of money, so they are very cautious in some cases. Just ask.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    can't add anymore to what's been said above. Just ask. Some places will ask you straight up and some won't. As said above, the the worst answer I have ever had is no, we don't do that. Does not change the remainder of the massage in any way. Do not push it any further than that.

I think you will be surprised by how many more say yes than no.

Oh and I wouldn't care if you mentioned my nick, no one knows which punter I am anyway.

the only thing I'd add to the above, is ask quietly ... lol. nothing worse than hearing the dude in the next room asking for extras and then the shush from the ML. in terms of a 'code' word, there is none. But if you're into that sort of thing, you can ask without words. Just give her the universal signal (a slight wanking motion with your hand - NOT whilst it is on your dick) - just pretend you're Marcel Marceaux of Charlie Chaplin miming a wank ... does that paint the picture?

although I will add that while you shouldn't have your hand on your dick when giving the hand signal, i did have an experience where I had flipped over and the ML had placed a towel over me. Sadly the towel was a tad scratching the tip of my raging chub, so I adjusted it and the ML took that as the hint that it actually wasn't meant to be and whispered, 'oh, would you like ... '(insert wanking motion). I couldn't refuse such an offer.