Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Refer Above

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $90 for 30min

Size/shape : Size 8 - With a delectable set of D-Cup tits

Nationality or Ethnicity : Hong Kong

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, FS, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

My very first visit to 7 Cowper. Was in the area and thought why not. Was actually keen on fucking Hannah, although sadly she only works Thursday. Situated in an old fibre home, but very private, end of the street. Said hello to mamasan Linda, who is kinda cute, in a MILF way. There is another papasan Simon. Both very welcoming. Now in a fibre home, the rooms are across from each other. Only one girl was available, and I could hear the other three girls, being fucked silly in the other rooms...Hilarious.

Anyway Lora walked in. Pretty, size 8-10, with a push up bra that accentuated her tits. Nice legs and arse. Into the shower and sat on the bed. The first thing I did was nuzzle and bury my whole face in between her tits. I swear her tits were so big that my whole face managed to fit in between them. Unbuttoned her bra and released her melons. Sublime. I must have spent 5mins just making love to her tits with my mouth.

BBBJ was great. Lots of saliva, slurping and I slid a finger and then two fingers into her anus. No problem. Whoa..anal maybe on the menu? Nice pair of outies and I went to town on her pussy.

Bent her over doggie and tried to slide into her anus. Alas...too painful and could not do so. No problem. Into her pussy, and banged away. Wonderful fondling her tits whilst fucking her. On her back, legs wide open and was in like Flynn. Gorgeous, sucking her nipples as I fucked her.

CIM on the menu. Sat on the chair with Lora between my legs, and she gave me a great head job until I could hold off no longer. And into her warm mouth I unloaded. Spurt after spurt and she kept my cock in her mouth until I was spent. She spat it out and with 10mins to go, she gave me a great back massage.

Lora works Sat & Sun. See her gents if you visit Granville on a weekend and you won't be disappointed.

The other thing I liked, is the full length and wide mirror next to the bed. I love mirrors and watching myself fuck.

I will be back to see Hannah this Thursday...hopefully

The Steed...Over & Out
    In Love With Dillion Harper

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks View Post
    Default Lora - Magnificent D-Cups
    Person's Name : Lora

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : 22 Nov 2015

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Refer Above

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $90 for 30min

Size/shape : Size 8 - With a delectable set of D-Cup tits

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, FS, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

My experience/comments :

My very first visit to 7 Cowper. Was in the area and thought why not. Was actually keen on fucking Hannah, although sadly she only works Thursday. Situated in an old fibre home, but very private, end of the street. Said hello to mamasan Linda, who is kinda cute, in a MILF way. There is another papasan Simon. Both very welcoming. Now in a fibre home, the rooms are across from each other. Only one girl was available, and I could hear the other three girls, being fucked silly in the other rooms...Hilarious.

Anyway Lora walked in. Pretty, size 8-10, with a push up bra that accentuated her tits. Nice legs and arse. Into the shower and sat on the bed. The first thing I did was nuzzle and bury my whole face in between her tits. I swear her tits were so big that my whole face managed to fit in between them. Unbuttoned her bra and released her melons. Sublime. I must have spent 5mins just making love to her tits with my mouth.

BBBJ was great. Lots of saliva, slurping and I slid a finger and then two fingers into her anus. No problem. Whoa..anal maybe on the menu? Nice pair of outies and I went to town on her pussy.

Bent her over doggie and tried to slide into her anus. Alas...too painful and could not do so. No problem. Into her pussy, and banged away. Wonderful fondling her tits whilst fucking her. On her back, legs wide open and was in like Flynn. Gorgeous, sucking her nipples as I fucked her.

CIM on the menu. Sat on the chair with Lora between my legs, and she gave me a great head job until I could hold off no longer. And into her warm mouth I unloaded. Spurt after spurt and she kept my cock in her mouth until I was spent. She spat it out and with 10mins to go, she gave me a great back massage.

Lora works Sat & Sun. See her gents if you visit Granville on a weekend and you won't be disappointed.

The other thing I liked, is the full length and wide mirror next to the bed. I love mirrors and watching myself fuck.

I will be back to see Hannah this Thursday...hopefully

The Steed...Over & Out
    In Love With Dillion Harper

Hi there Jacks,

Looks like you had copied another brother's post from another forum !

If you do so, you should at least give the OP the proper credit !! Like quoting him instead of just copying across.

I know brother The Steed, and he loves my Erotic Arts thread and he is in love with Dillion Harper !! (that's his signature man !)

You need to do a better job mate........haha

To be fair to the shop, that was in fact a genuine review from Brother The Steed, I know the guy, he is no BS punter !!

There was actually more comments from the OP and he said he would go back to sample Hannah as well...............haha

But I better not repost them here as I will get into trouble with the MODs from the other site.

Cheers

Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Brother Steed's review on D Cup Lora got me interested and I quickly take a look at 7 Cowper's roster!

WOW !! lots of big tits girls, D Cups galore, I like !!

They should promote these girls properly !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

My verdict :

I want to fuck either Lisa or Julia Now !!

My kind of boobs !!

「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    is there DFK provided?

Banned
    Wow, the girls at this shop appear to all have very large breasts according to the photos provided by the shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Person's Name : Lora

Establishment : 7 Cowper

Date of Visit : Sunday 4/9/16

Girls Photos : on web2

Photo Genuine : not too sure, but very close

Hours of Business : 10 Am till late

Rates : $90 for 1/2 & $160 per hour

Size/shape : shortish 5'3", size 6 , slim and toned

Pussy : shaved

Roster: Sunday

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, kissing

Review

Well after my recent very poor experience with the private Eloise at guildford, i needed to have a positive sexual experience, and reading the reviews of Lora on this and other forums i figured it would be a safe bet.

Lora made me feel comfortable, right from the start, a pleasant conversation then straight into the shower.

Out from the shower and she started with some kissing and stroking, then onto a blow job whist standing.

Onto the bed, i noce slow blowjob until i blew, after which she cleaned me up, followed by a light massage and some chit chat.
    On with round 2, some light ball licking and another blowjob, i return the favour and gave her some daty which got her going begging to be fucked. On with condom, and straight into mish, then doggy, blowing deep inside.

Another wipe down, and round 3. Yet another blow job and baby oil and some good solid tugging, not taking too long to come.

Into the shower, then said our goodbyes.

Just wonderful.

**** review will be posted on various forums under different aliases ****