View Poll Results: Which one is more attractive to you ?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Girls with thigh gap

3 20.00%
  • Girls with no thigh gap

12 80.00%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gap or no gap ?

Gap or no gap ?

Again, this is a case of different aesthetic to different people, there's no right or wrong to the question, just to satisfy my curiosity that's all !

A brother mentioned in his post a couple of days ago, one of the things that he finds has sex appeal to him was " Thighs gap ", to me, I actually prefer no gap between the thighs, in other words, straight legs !

It is said that girls with straight legs that leaves no gap between the thighs maybe more easily aroused, because they rub against each other when they walk, even the pussy receives some friction too !

While a lot of Chinese girls have what we call the " O " shaped legs, their legs are a little bit curved, so their thighs leave a gap even if they put their feet together !

Although it makes no difference in bed, but visually I prefer no gap, straight legs, I think most Chinese girls would prefer that too.

What about you ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Well, girl with Gap are usually skinny girls, I prefer girls that are not too skinny !

This is a nice gap

image.jpg
    God is definitely a woman!!!

If God was a man, he wouldn't have put my GSpot up me arse!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasT2015 View Post
    Well, girl with Gap are usually skinny girls, I prefer girls that are not too skinny !
    Couldnt agree more, stick insect legs just don't turn me on.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I think the poster you mention was referring to the gap at the top of the thighs, where the round curve at the top and bottom of the thighs ends. Not a gap all the way along the thighs. In this ideal form the thighs can both rub together a little and leave a gap at the top.

I am sure everyone knows the look I am describing.

Cant wait for Bro Ahlungor's pictorial response to this thread. Oh and for the record i think i am a gap man.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone know how to post a gif?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I think you need to clarify between thigh gap and upper thigh gap, I think you mean thigh gap, Ie. the latest craze to have a gap all the way and you have to be real skinny.
    I like an upper thigh gap, Ie. the small gap at the top where the pussy meets the thigh, looks like a diamond.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    never paid attention before. but looking at the two pictures above, until the time a no gap picture is put up, i vote for no gap

by the way, wasnt there a voting option enabled page or something available in the forum for threads like this?

Senior Member(無間使者)

No Gap for me

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It is solely a genetic thing, based on width of the hips. Obviously, a really chunky girl is going to fill in any gap with fat, but a lot of really slender girls will never have this feature because their hips are too narrow, whilst other girls who are a bit 'bigger' girl may have it even if she's carrying a bit extra. For me its all about proportion - if the proportions are right (hip to waist ratio etc) then I don't care about thigh gaps one way or the other. But I will say that I'll prefer a girl with a little extra padding over a stick insect who is underfed.
    Other potentially harmful trends are the 'bikini - bridge' where there is a gap between the front of the bikini bottom and the front of the pelvis (again governed by the shape of the hips) where some girls will starve themselves down to achieve a look their body was never meant to have. Even more worrying is this trend to try and starve away the mons pubis (with some girls even having liposuction!) because it looks fat! The mons pubis for me is one of the most attractive features of a woman, so I really wonder about some of these strange body images seen in these beauty fads. Give me a healthy girl every time! [healthy girls are usually better fucks = more energy!!]

Quote Originally Posted by x13ht View Post
    never paid attention before. but looking at the two pictures above, until the time a no gap picture is put up, i vote for no gap

by the way, wasnt there a voting option enabled page or something available in the forum for threads like this?
    I've added a poll to it, go for it !

Again, there's no right or wrong either way, just a bit of fun !

Junior Member(有D料到)

No gap for me

Prefer straight legs

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Cant wait for Bro Ahlungor's pictorial response to this thread.
    For Ah Lungor's nude and Semi-nude research skills this must be a very difficult task, becasue we aren't getting any photo results from him (yet.)

The photo posted by miyamoto isn't right for the ideal form I described - thighs still too skinny. But if these shots of thigh gaps are so hard to find, he has done well to find even one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by 5 Star City View Post
    Bro Will

We will list all our Gap / NoGap Stunners

Just for all to enjoy
    Haha ! One of the most memorable no-thigh-gap girls was QQ at 5* !

QQ was a very young girl, with extra long and straight legs in proportion to her short torso. Just standing there naked on high heels could give me a hard-on already ... front and back !

Banned

I also was obsessed with thigh gap when i was early 20's. But my aspect has changed since I moved to Australia ��

I go right one

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

I also was obsessed with thigh gap when i was early 20's. But my aspect has changed since I moved to Australia ��
    Jerry, what in particular cause the change in this?

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

100% the right one. I really don't see how the left is attractive at all, unless to girls/women who still think that the skinnier the better.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast