Junior Member(有D料到)

How to last longer in sex!

Options are:

1 Medicine
    Pro: effective , fast , reliable
    Con: side effects such as headache

2 increase fitness
    Pro: natural , overall, becoming healthier
    Con: takes time and effort , can not achieve in short term.

3 have more sex , become less senstive
    Pro: can last longer when needed,
    Con : overtime , there is a risk of can not get hard at all.

Do you guys know any better way to stay longer ? I hardly had any sex over 1 hour . Which is a little too long for me.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think it also depend on chemistry.
    When I pay I know I need finish in 30 mins or an hour. So I tend to finish in short time.

However when I went out with wl and we both liked each other I went on for whole night. I remember I kept cumming and cumming. But I did cum outside of her pussy not inside.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Prowl View Post
    I remember I kept cumming and cumming. But I did cum outside of her pussy not inside.
    Now, why did you do that?

If I had kept cumming and cumming, I would have first come inside her pussy and then inside her mouth, and if this was over night I would have repeated that in the morning.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try this: keep sticking your tongue to the upper part of your mouth when you feel you are going to come. You will be able to hold it longer and keep going. It works on me anyway.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Now, why did you do that?

If I had kept cumming and cumming, I would have first come inside her pussy and then inside her mouth, and if this was over night I would have repeated that in the morning.
    I dunno why but once I cum inside it goes soft. But cum outside stay hard for all night. No CIM as she didn't like it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    4) Choose fat or ugly lady (with tight pussy or good service) - makes you last longer

5) Imagine Dame Edna is in the room watching you - it's a turn off - makes you last longer

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLance View Post
    4) Choose fat or ugly lady (with tight pussy or good service) - makes you last longer
    I have actually had the opposite. Quicker with fat/ugly and longer with hotter girls. Maybe I sub consciously want to get it over with when with the less attractive girls.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by itouch View Post
    Try this: keep sticking your tongue to the upper part of your mouth when you feel you are going to come. You will be able to hold it longer and keep going. It works on me anyway.
    I should try this next time

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    My options are:

1. Do a hand job before you see girls

2. Improve your health n fitness (gyming)

Better stay off of medicines

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There is another method a mate once tried where he tied a shoelace/string around the top of his cock & underneath his scrotum. Apparently it worked for him. Funny thing was he audio taped the experience because the girl he was fucking howled like a Banshee Rooster & wanted to make her howl for as long as he could.....
    This was a long time ago back before cockrings were invented.....

Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    My options are:

1. Do a hand job before you see girls

2. Improve your health n fitness (gyming)

Better stay off of medicines

May be take a 60 min session, have a BBBJ and CIM while in the shower with the WL which will take the edges off your senses, then have an erotic massage to relax and recover, then fuck longer ??
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    How about!!!
    How to cum twice in an hour?
    Paying big money but only 1 shot

Quote Originally Posted by AHLUNGOR View Post
    May be take a 60 min session, have a BBBJ and CIM while in the shower with the WL which will take the edges off your senses, then have an erotic massage to relax and recover, then fuck longer ??
    I dont think so. For me, longer or not doesn't matter. I did ask some girls, most of them said they dont want a long sex.

It means they expect a short sex, but dont too short. And we should know how to get the orgasmic feeling, not to know how to fuck longer to get so tired.

Normally I would do a first shot quite quick, depends on how tight it is. If I had a great feeling, the first shot won't take long. But after 5mins I would be able to do the second shot The second shot will take longer, and I will try to make girls get orgasmic feeling. Cum again or not doesn't matter !

I'm very keen to please girls. So the first thing I would do is lick their body, nipples, DATY until they get horney as fuck. Then start to fuck of course I enjoy while pleasing them as well.

Anyway, to get a better sex, a longer sex, u should try to improve your health first. Because in a sex battle, you will be the one who use the most energy.

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    How about!!!
    How to cum twice in an hour?
    Paying big money but only 1 shot
    Well, I'm opposit your thoughts. When I was a little bit younger, I did want to cum as many times as I could. But now I just want to have a great feeling in sex. Cum once is enough, but I must have an orgasmic feeling.

Cum 2-3 times just make u get so tired, losing weights as well. U should try to get a longer sex, not cum so many times sex.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont think so. For me, longer or not doesn't matter. I did ask some girls, most of them said they dont want a long sex.

It means they expect a short sex, but dont too short. And we should know how to get the orgasmic feeling, not to know how to fuck longer to get so tired.

Normally I would do a first shot quite quick, depends on how tight it is. If I had a great feeling, the first shot won't take long. But after 5mins I would be able to do the second shot The second shot will take longer, and I will try to make girls get orgasmic feeling. Cum again or not doesn't matter !

I'm very keen to please girls. So the first thing I would do is lick their body, nipples, DATY until they get horney as fuck. Then start to fuck of course I enjoy while pleasing them as well.

Anyway, to get a better sex, a longer sex, u should try to improve your health first. Because in a sex battle, you will be the one who use the most energy.
    Agree , better sex does not always equal longer sex .

Junior Member(有D料到)

on this, one thing to be careful is to learn (over a couple sessions) what type the girl is. some girls become extra relaxed and almost sleepy after a daty to completion, some become horny rabbits if you give them an orgasm with daty.

for first type girls, go ahead with nb13's plan, for second type they may even get angry if they got close but you didnt finish the daty (true story)

Quote Originally Posted by x13ht View Post
    on this, one thing to be careful is to learn (over a couple sessions) what type the girl is. some girls become extra relaxed and almost sleepy after a daty to completion, some become horny rabbits if you give them an orgasm with daty.

for first type girls, go ahead with nb13's plan, for second type they may even get angry if they got close but you didnt finish the daty (true story)
    I have DATY with quite many girls, and many different nationalities. They all love DATY and I haven't seen someone gets sleepy with DATY

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasT2015 View Post
    Options are:

1 Medicine
    Pro: effective , fast , reliable
    Con: side effects such as headache

2 increase fitness
    Pro: natural , overall, becoming healthier
    Con: takes time and effort , can not achieve in short term.

3 have more sex , become less senstive
    Pro: can last longer when needed,
    Con : overtime , there is a risk of can not get hard at all.

Do you guys know any better way to stay longer ? I hardly had any sex over 1 hour . Which is a little too long for me.
    Think of your ex-wife?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I have DATY with quite many girls, and many different nationalities. They all love DATY and I haven't seen someone gets sleepy with DATY
    not sleepy with daty nb13, sleepy after reaching an orgasm with daty

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Root a fat chick?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast