Thread: Marie, pretty Korean girl, return to work after one year rest, very tight pussy

Senior Member(無間使者)

Marie, pretty Korean girl, return to work after one year rest, very tight pussy

Shop : 45 George, Granville

Date of Visit : 27 November 2015

Rates : $90/30min ; $160 per hour

Size/shape : Slim long body, medium boobs (34in B-cup natural tits) and medium bums (est. 35in), waist medium (est 26 in), size 8, 167cm tall. Snow white smooth skin. Dyed brown hair, very Western girl look. Very pretty.

Roster: unsure

Ethnicity : Korean

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath

Review:

I noted that Marie, a new Korean girl, would work in this shop. I called the shop and receptionist, Jason, told me that she is a very pretty and lovely young girl. I made a booking and went to see her in late afternoon.

Marie is indeed very beautiful, sexy and friendly. She laughed a lot while talking . Her English is very good. She told me she had stopped working for a whole year, to concentrate on studying, and just returned to work.

Marie has two nice looking natural boobs, even though they are not large, but very firm and upright. Her body is long and slim, very good looking. Her bums are not big, still nice to squeeze while hugging.

Marie only provided standard services. Her CBJ was good. Marie started with CG first and then I changed to mish position. Marie moaned a lot at medium level. I like her pussy very much as it was very tight. I think it is because she did not work for a long time.

We enjoyed the sex with each other. I like the doggy position as I could see her curvy body and squeeze her nice firm bums while fucking. Her face is pretty and hence in mish position, it was nice too to look at her while fucking.

The time with Marie passed very quickly. I would love to see this lovely girl again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review bro, I hope that she is the one I visited last year. Very soft and white skin, feminine look and cute smile. Just checked the roster this morning and her name is no longer there did she tell you that she is from Melb?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by james_ng View Post
    Nice review bro, I hope that she is the one I visited last year. Very soft and white skin, feminine look and cute smile. Just checked the roster this morning and her name is no longer there did she tell you that she is from Melb?

hi marie will be on again this weekend Saturday and sunday I think