Thread: Asami - A "kawaii" Jap Girl - An Uni-student

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar

Asami - A "kawaii" Jap Girl - An Uni-student

Asami is an Uni-student, she appeared in No5 Marrickville before and she has been disappeared for a while. Yes, she is back !

Asami is a genuine Jap girl, a "kawaii" girl. Size 5 little girl, about 158cm heights. I have been with her twice before she disappeared for a while. Yes, I still remember her.

The first time I booked for 30mins which made me regretted about it. To make up for it, I booked the second time for 1 hour. Actually I prefer a short session with new girl before I decide to comeback with a longer booking.

Asami has A nice A+ cup size, slim body with nice arse, long black hair, nice trimmed and hairy pussy which I really like. She is shy and quiet person, not really sounds much while we having sex but surely she loves sex and DATY + fingering inside her.

SKILL AND EXPERIENCE

Asami is a genuine Jap girl, inexperienced girl. She prefer a safe sex practice rather than giving a BBBJ to customers. Her service doesn't include DATY, BBBJ (CBJ only). But you will be able to get DATY service or Fingering inside her if you are happy to give she some tips

Her CBJ was good, soft, slow. She loves DATY and Fingering inside her ! She would lay down there and enjoys it until you feel enough. She doesn't go wild in bed, but I think any Jap Girl they all love DATY and sex.

Quick greeting before we take a shower, she is shy and we take shower separately. Jump in bed, lay down and waiting for her to come. Anyway, in safe sex practice you won't be able to kiss a girl, no DATY, no Fingering inside. Asami won't be able to kiss you, she will give you a safe sex service. Licking your nipples to make you horney, whenever your "little brother" is ready, she will give you a CBJ.

For me, I prefer to DATY rather than receiving a CBJ from girls. After a quick CBJ, I lay her down, licking her nipples then down to DATY. A nice trimmed and hairy pussy is making me horney lick.

1 hour booking gives me enough to play, after DATY I decided to fingering her. She loves it, never wants to push me away from it. I have tried to make her to cum, but I think that my fingering skill is not enough

FUCKING
    COWGIRL at first, she enjoyed to ride on me for a while. Then Doggy, I like doggy style to see how nice is her arse ! Jap girls have a typical nice arse. And Asami has a nice arse as well !

Ended up with up with Mish, she cleaned me up. We chatted for a bit before I left.

If you are looking for a "kawaii" girl, a small cute girl. Asami is a good one to try out ! If you are asking me to come back to see her? Yes, I miss that nice trimmed and hairy pussy Try it out before she disappeared again!!!

Banned
    Your summary of Asami is basically similar to mine.

Asami is a sweet and cute Japanese girl who prefers to practice safe sex at all times. There was no DFK or real cuddling from Asami. The agency described her as being “wild on the bed”. I wouldn't say she is a wild horny little Japanese girl but she can get worked up at times.

As for those trimmed and hairy pussies, let's see more!

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    Your summary of Asami is basically similar to mine.

Asami is a sweet and cute Japanese girl who prefers to practice safe sex at all times. There was no DFK or real cuddling from Asami. The agency described her as being “wild on the bed”. I wouldn't say she is a wild horny little Japanese girl but she can get worked up at times.

As for those trimmed and hairy pussies, let's see more!
    Yeah, man. I have read your AR about her as well. Pretty similar to mine

Banned
    The Marrickville shop should encourage their Japanese girls from their sister shops to work at their place. A few more cute Asami's would be worth seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    The Marrickville shop should encourage their Japanese girls from their sister shops to work at their place. A few more cute Asami's would be worth seeing.
    What about Aya? She has been working in another shop for 2 days. Have you checked? I intended to see her last night, but then I went to gym instead

Available after 6pm at Uncle Ken's Happy House!