Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A hard week at the office ... 6 new girls ... the PERFECT, the WILD, and the ALMOST

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar

A hard week at the office ... 6 new girls ... the PERFECT, the WILD, and the ALMOST

What a fucking week!
    4 new Korean girls, 1 Japanese girl, and 1 Thai girl; that's 6 new girls in 7 days @ Ginza - and they say things are supposed to be slowing down this time of the year

Dream is an absolute superstar ... she really is the girl we all dream about and wish we had in real life ... sigh ...
    Ada didn't pass the first day "audition".
    Lomi did 3 shifts but in the end even though she was drop dead gorgeous and 9.5/10 body it was decided her service wasn't up to the very high standard Ginza customers expect.
    Fox ... well the jury is still out on Fox ... I reckon she is one of the hottest and wildest and sexiest girls I have ever met, but she is unique and wild and a free spirit, and her service inconsistent and not all customers click with her ...
    Miu Miu ... the classic GFE Japanese girl ... total newbie, first timer ... but horny as fuck and gives an amazing JAV style BBBJ ... I'm pretty confident she will stay on and win lots of fans.
    MINA ... total newbie ... genuine first timer (which is quite rare for Thai girls) ... I have faith in this girl ... she learns quick.

Some details and thoughts ...

DREAM
    I will do a full AR for Dream when I can find the right words ... its really hard to describe perfection.
    Dream already has legions of dedicated fans.
    And now I totally get why ... she is a very special girl ... she's perfect ... one of the most genuinely warm and beautiful people you will meet ... anywhere.

Just did a AR for Dream:
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...rson-SEXY-babe

ADA
    Ada had a great body - especially if you like really tiny slim girls.
    I had a nice time with her but she was a bit too methodical and had a bit of KPS.
    Some customers weren't happy with her service so her first day at Ginza was also her last.

LOMI
    Lomi was a real glamour and had a fantastic body.
    Her service was pretty good but not quite up to Ginza standards.
    Just to put things in perspective ... she would probably be the top service girl at a place like Top127 - but Ginza customers are used to absolute top shelf service and wont settle for less.
    They kept her on for a few shifts because she is so hot and gorgeous in the hope her service would improve - but in the end they decided to let her go ...

FOX
    Fox ... fucking hell ... Fox ... just saying her name gives me a hard on.
    One of the wildest, sexiest, and hottest girls I have ever met.
    I have had two sessions with her and they were two of the best ever.
    She is a wild roller-coaster ride - such a unique and free spirited girl.
    Red hot body, gorgeous face, amazing energy and horniness.
    The thing with Fox though is that her service isn't consistent; she can be a bit moody - if she can learn to give more consistent service she will be a super star. At her best she is as good as it gets. Amazing BBBJ, high energy PSE fucking, multi orgasmic, and actually a very sweet and GFE girl too.
    You should definitely see her ... it will either be the best session of your life or the worst ... there is no safety net with Fox ... it's all or nothing.
    Come on! Be brave! Take a chance!
    Fuck! I love this girl! I love her just the way she is; totally wild and free and unpredictable; I wouldn't change a thing about her. But I have to admit that Wilson is right; to be a top WL she has to be more consistent and adjust her style a bit to suit different punters needs.
    She has the potential to be one of the best girls ever.

See full AR here :
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...QUE-I-love-her

MIU MIU
    The classic Japanese GFE girl.
    Today was her first day ever so she started out nervous and shy ... but once she relaxed, fucking hell ... she went absolutely fucking wild!
    Very enthusiastic, horny, and open minded and loves sex.
    Fantastic JAV style BBBJ, non stop DFK, gets soaking wet and comes like crazy with DATY ... and fucks with such genuine passion and enthusiasm and intimacy and feeling ... amazing girl.

Full MiuMiu After Report here :
    http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...ghlight=MiuMIu

MINA
    I finished my session with Miu Miu tonight with my jelly legs and totally blissed out looking forward to some udon, sushi and sake ... and suddenly Yuki pounces from behind the reception desk and says "we just interview new Thai girl; young, busty, first time , you want to see her?".
    I'm totally fucked but I want to try and impress Yuki because I reckon she's hot, so I put on the bravado and say "yeah sure, I am just warming up"
    The new Thai girl was exactly as described by the sexy mamasan ; very young, very busty, totally new.
    It took a while to get her relaxed but once she was in the zone ... fucking hell, she fucked and sucked me to within an inch of my life. Are Thai girls the undisputed queens of cowgirl?
    Really cute girl, amazing curves, great tits, 10/10 arse ... and really sweet too.
    Looking at her arse in the ceiling mirror while she is sucking your cock is one of the most awesome experiences you can have on earth ...

rcha086
    Amazing rooter. I had been following the roster very closely this week too and the Koreans got me very intrigued (how good are the photos?). I sampled Dream myself, and not being a customer of the other popular brothel, it was the first time I had heard of her. Didn't disappoint, she has the service down to a tee.

I got very intrigued about a new Diamond Thai yesterday, glad to see you've already had a test drive. She sounds like she can be compared with Miranda?

Quote Originally Posted by rcha086 View Post
    Amazing rooter. I had been following the roster very closely this week too and the Koreans got me very intrigued (how good are the photos?). I sampled Dream myself, and not being a customer of the other popular brothel, it was the first time I had heard of her. Didn't disappoint, she has the service down to a tee.

I got very intrigued about a new Diamond Thai yesterday, glad to see you've already had a test drive. She sounds like she can be compared with Miranda?
    Yeah it was my first time with Dream too; she lived up to her reputation ... and more ... a truly wonderful and amazing girl.

Yes, Mina is very similar to Miranda; she is a couple of years older than Miranda but still very young at only 21yo, but is less experienced than Miranda.
    She is a genuine newbie and only had a couple of Thai and Western boyfriends - she was looking forward to seeing Chinese and Korean guys for the first time.
    She is the same height as Miranda - a tiny 150cm and has the same perfect smooth golden tanned skin.
    She is even curvier than Miranda with a whopping set of all natural DD tits and an even fuller rounder arse than Miranda - and so firm and toned! She is definitely worth seeing.

Of the 6 new girls for me the stand outs are Dream, Fox, and Miu Miu - I would include all 3 in my Ginza Top 10 of 2015.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Lol... Rooter... Such impeccable timing to finish a session then to have yuki pop her head up to ask if you'll try the new girl! i reckon you work there as their official fluffer! Hahaha ;p

For your sake i do hope I'm right because I'm sure you've spent more than your retirement and the kids inheritance there...! Keep up the good fight rooting out the good girls from the bad girls from the wicked girls lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    rooter, u r a legend.

Quote Originally Posted by rgoh View Post
    rooter, u r a legend.
    Haha! Nah I'm just a punter bro - the girls are the true legends!
    It's not an easy job they do, and they do it so well and give us so much pleasure.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds like an excellent week.

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Max Impact's Avatar
    Many ARs of Dream before! She's an excellent girl!

Eventually all the invitations will work!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What a week!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    its the fish john west rejects....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah it was my first time with Dream too; she lived up to her reputation ... and more ... a truly wonderful and amazing girl.

Yes, Mina is very similar to Miranda; she is a couple of years older than Miranda but still very young at only 21yo, but is less experienced than Miranda.
    She is a genuine newbie and only had a couple of Thai and Western boyfriends - she was looking forward to seeing Chinese and Korean guys for the first time.
    She is the same height as Miranda - a tiny 150cm and has the same perfect smooth golden tanned skin.
    She is even curvier than Miranda with a whopping set of all natural DD tits and an even fuller rounder arse than Miranda - and so firm and toned! She is definitely worth seeing.

Of the 6 new girls for me the stand outs are Dream, Fox, and Miu Miu - I would include all 3 in my Ginza Top 10 of 2015.
    When's he top 10 of 2015 being published?

rcha086
    Keen to see this "2015 recap" rooter.

Quote Originally Posted by loaded View Post
    When's he top 10 of 2015 being published?
    Keen to see this "2015 recap" rooter.
    I will wait until the Xmas closedown.
    There could still be some last minute contenders.
    It's gonna be really hard to narrow it down to the Top 10 girls though.
    There were well over 100 new girls started at Ginza this year and so many amazing girls among them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Fox

I took a gamble and booked Fox today and never regret it...

I don't know if Wilson talked to her or I just happened to be the lucky one but she's very friendly and fun to be with. She smile and laugh (well and moan) the whole session and we had a great time..

so yea... definitely worth a visit

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    In fact, working girls at Ginza have a great attitude about their job. They will try to do their best to make customers happy. Mainly Jap girls and Korean girls, they are pretty similar but its hard to get mixed between them, and it is hard to say who is better than others I have tried Kiki and Sasha, both are great. But I often choose Jap girls mainly because I'm not a big fan of K-pop but I'm a big fan of Japanese

MINA
    The new Thai girl was exactly as described by the mamasan ; very young, very busty, totally new.
    It took a while to get her relaxed but once she was in the zone ... fucking hell, she fucked and sucked me to within an inch of my life. Are Thai girls the undisputed queens of cowgirl?
    Really cute girl, amazing curves, great tits, 10/10 arse ... and really sweet too.
    Looking at her arse in the ceiling mirror while she is sucking your cock is one of the most awesome experiences you can have on earth ...
    Great to see little Thai Mina is back for her second shift.
    I think of her as "Miranda plus" - both young, both Thai, both 150cm, both pretty, both the same silky caramel skin - but with 20% added tits (all natural), and 20% added arse.
    She sure does pack a lot into 150cm!
    Amazing DD tits ... and that arse - so full and round and firm!
    Inexperienced, but very keen to please.
    Perfect girl for the last Ginza punt of the year.

rcha086
    Great to see little Thai Mina is back for her second shift.
    I think of her as "Miranda plus" - both young, both 150cm, both pretty, both the same silky caramel skin - but with 20% added tits (all natural), and 20% added arse.
    She sure does pack a lot into 150cm!
    Amazing DD tits and that arse - so full and round and firm!
    Inexperienced, but very keen to please.
    Perfect girl for the last Ginza punt of the year.
    I just had a punt with Miranda again last night, and I'm flushed of my Xmas spending money... dammit!

I just had a punt with Miranda again last night, and I'm flushed of my Xmas spending money... dammit!
    Don't worry bro, there is always next year.
    I'm actually glad Ginza closes over Xmas/New Year - it keeps me away from temptation for a while!
    The only problem is there is always a backlog of new girls keen to start when it reopens in the new year.
    This year there were 5 new girls who started in the first week in January - the first new girl of 2015 was 18yo Baby - and the quantity and quality of new girls didn't ease off all year!
    So enjoy your break bro, it will probably be another huge year in 2016.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keen to see this top ten rooter.

rcha086
    Don't worry bro, there is always next year.
    I'm actually glad Ginza closes over Xmas/New Year - it keeps me away from temptation for a while!
    The only problem is there is always a backlog of new girls keen to start when it reopens in the new year.
    This year there were 5 new girls who started in the first week in January - the first new girl of 2015 was 18yo Baby - and the quantity and quality of new girls didn't ease off all year!
    So enjoy your break bro, it will probably be another huge year in 2016.
    A blessing in disguise.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast