Girl's Name : Yori

Shop : 65 Carlton

Date of Visit : 15 Jan 2016

Rates : $90/ 30 min ; $150 per hour

Size/shape : 165 cm tall (without shoes), nice body with long legs, big tits (36in - C cup, natural, firm and perky) and big bums (est 36 in) , medium waist (est 27 in), size 8, smooth white skin, pretty face.

Roster: Wed and Thurs (Friday is optional, depends on her school work)

Ethnicity : Chinese ( Harbin)

Services Provided : CBJ, cat-bath.

Review:

Kevin, the receptionist on duty, sms me that a new girl from Harbin, Yori, just started work in his shop. He felt that she was one of the best girls in his shop today and I should get lots of fun with her. I trust this guy and so made a booking for mid-afternoon.

Arrived shop on time, Yori came out to say hello. She wore a black swimsuit and her nice curves were clearly visible. As Kevin described, she is pretty and cute looking. She is quite tall with the high heeled shoes on. We talked in Putonghua, but she said she could speak English reasonably well. She is a very polite girl and has a very nice soft voice.

After Yori took off her clothes, I found she has very nice and perky tits and a sexy hot body, white skin. I hugged her for a few minutes before we lay down in bed. Her bums very nice to grab hold of. Yori gave CBJ and cat bath, which were not quite professionally done. She said she is just a student and works only part time. Never done this before.

My dick got hard anyway very quickly as I was attracted by her beauty, youthful looki and nice sexy body. Yori has long legs and I love to hold up her legs in the mish position. The feeling really wonderful. Yori's pussy was tight and wet, I pounded her very hard, and she kept moaning loudly throughout. Northern Chinese girls love sex as they are normally very horny.

I had sex with Yori in all positions and came when I returned to the mish position. She said she came with me shortly before I came.

This girl is really good and I would see her again next week.