Thread: Cheap (less than 100 half hr) genuine japanese Massage or FS

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Question Cheap (less than 100 half hr) genuine japanese Massage or FS

Hi bros

I've always been a sucker with the jap girls (dunno why..maybe their moans, looks, attitude etc).
    Anyway I'm hoping to get a decent genuine jap (important as most are fake japs).

My criteria are:
    1. REAL jap
    2. decent/ok look
    3. slim
    4. Age doesnt matter (I dont mind milfs anyway)
    5. located near city/northshore
    6. less than $100

Thanks all

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    What do you define as "genuine Japanese massage"?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cant go past 5 Albany St. Almost all Nippons and you do get a few young ones there too.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Sister shop at 702 Botany Rd. Claims "japanese massage" and "all J girls", but they had no idea what nuru or soapland massage was.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Sister shop at 702 Botany Rd. Claims "japanese massage" and "all J girls", but they had no idea what nuru or soapland massage was.
    Curious place. The mamasan is full of innuendo. All the cues are there. But then, no action in the rooms with really tame girls (who are, genuinely Japanases). Guess you have be their sort. Or more likely, it's a fishing spot to hook compensated dating.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I suspect working holiday girls who have little real experience

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by poor bastard View Post
    Hi bros

I've always been a sucker with the jap girls (dunno why..maybe their moans, looks, attitude etc).
    Anyway I'm hoping to get a decent genuine jap (important as most are fake japs).

My criteria are:
    1. REAL jap
    2. decent/ok look
    3. slim
    4. Age doesnt matter (I dont mind milfs anyway)
    5. located near city/northshore
    6. less than $100

Thanks all
    Mate , real Jap are always expensive because the cost of living in Jap is more than Australia. So if you want to get good Jap , prepare good money in you pocket, and go try Sakura in surray hills 。 they are very good

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I suspect working holiday girls who have little real experience
    Yeah true but then again, how much experience does one need to drop your kit and tug some bloke's roger? This shop really plays up its Japaneseness and, as I said, the mamasan is a real tease. There are two shops; the one in Mascot and another in Crows Nest. There has to be more going on than meets the eye.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasT2015 View Post
    Mate , real Jap are always expensive because the cost of living in Jap is more than Australia. So if you want to get good Jap , prepare good money in you pocket, and go try Sakura in surray hills 。 they are very good
    Pretty sure you have that backwards, the cost of living is cheaper in Japan. Food, housing, cars, all cheaper

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyamoto View Post
    Pretty sure you have that backwards, the cost of living is cheaper in Japan. Food, housing, cars, all cheaper
    yes, I can vouch for that. Ten or 20 years ago, yeah, Japan was heaps more expensive than Australia. But things have changed. And I reckon that is why you do see Japanese girls in cheap knocking houses and R&T joints now. They used to be the rarest working girl around. Now, there is an economy in 20 something year old Japanese girls coming out here to work for a year.

NewTown70
    we have very nice girl in there at @@@70 enmore rd newtwon@@@ .
    $100/30mins
    $140/45mins
    $160/60mins
    tel:9557 4189
    tel:9557 3035
    24 hr/7days

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    yes, I can vouch for that. Ten or 20 years ago, yeah, Japan was heaps more expensive than Australia. But things have changed. And I reckon that is why you do see Japanese girls in cheap knocking houses and R&T joints now. They used to be the rarest working girl around. Now, there is an economy in 20 something year old Japanese girls coming out here to work for a year.
    There have been 20-something J girls coming out here in massive numbers for over 30 years. I had a lot of involvement in recruiting, training and working with them for tourism related jobs.

The japanese economy has been stagnant for most of those 30 years. Staples like food and accommodation have not changed much in that time. A Y4500 hotel room 30 years ago is still Y4500. Real estate values have plummeted, my ex owns a couple of properties around Tokyo and they are now worth about half what she paid for them 30 years ago..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    can confirm all the above, also Jpn has an aging population problem and almost non existent immigration so in fact the economy has an even less bright longer term outlook.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There have been 20-something J girls coming out here in massive numbers for over 30 years...The japanese economy has been stagnant for most of those 30 years.
    All true. But why are there more Japanese WLs now than ever before? Just scan through the old forum postings and one of the most common queries is "where to find a Japanese WL?" The vast majority of supposedly Japanese girls were, in fact, Korean or Taiwanese pretending to be Japanese. But that doesn't seem to happen nowadays. And now I can probably name half a dozen or more shops around with genuine Japanese WLs.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    All true. But why are there more Japanese WLs now than ever before? Just scan through the old forum postings and one of the most common queries is "where to find a Japanese WL?" The vast majority of supposedly Japanese girls were, in fact, Korean or Taiwanese pretending to be Japanese. But that doesn't seem to happen nowadays. And now I can probably name half a dozen or more shops around with genuine Japanese WLs.
    Apart from Albany and Mascot, where else?

I wonder if the downturn in japanese tourism here is affecting the supply of normal jobs, and forcing girls into this market? Or the lure of better money?

Junior Member(有D料到)

bX8QRb

104 artarmon has a girl named Hanna, works Thursdays, who I think is japanese. she's the milfy type, very slender, smooth skin, easy on the eyes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Riley street and sakura at surry hills use to have very good japanese girls . Once I saw one slightly older Jap lady about 30 . But still very pretty and very willing to please . You can tell if she is Jap ot not even without saying a word.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yes I love them Japs ...so hot

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by will2shy View Post
    Yes I love them Japs ...so hot
    MILF + jap ... winner combo !