Thread: How much does the shop get?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    That why now you see like this shady place like 84a that they want to get the whole pay themselves, instead of letting the girls get the tips directly.

Also little do the ML know but non asians rate the shops ask are higher but still get almost the same at the end.

Last time I checked they were asking like 40 more just because it’s not Asian, really sad actually.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    wow it's surprising that the non-asian wls get the same amount even when we pay more for their services.

Junior Member(有D料到) sweetpariswong's Avatar
    Interesting to know...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A massage girl told me she once worked at a shop around Leichhardt or Harberfield that, for a 60min session of $65, gave the girl only $25 and kept $40, because the girl was on a tourist visa and not eligible to work. She didn't like it so switched to a another shop in the city that gave her a fairer split of 35/30 (girl took $35, shop $30)

Seems like some shop owners take advantage of girls without valid visas, but others are more considerate.
    My view is that shops take a risk to hire girls without valid visa so they want some compensation in return, but if the girl has good looks and in demand, they are quick to move to earn better rates.