Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: How much does the shop get?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Likewise in Syd. Std massage the girl gets minimum wage, and tips all go to girl.

The one that I don't quite sure is the agency.
    1 month ago,when I was looking arround websites . I found the girl that I had booked the week before in other website, her rate cheaper over there. If the service was good, for sure I will book again from the cheaper one. But the service not good.

The difference about 100$ as extra from the one that I booked. The cheaper one, those extra included to basic service.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was chatting to a ML today who works in a suburban shop - she only gets paid when she’s with a customer, regardless of her shift length. 1 hour is $70 and she gets $25 of that. She keeps all extras. On a slow day she gets $75. She also has good days, with 5 customers paying for HE.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Their yearly pay must be 200k+ if they work full time

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    no way! so in a massage/rnt shop the girl keeps all the extra?

I was visiting Le Soleil the other day, they have very low standard rates, 30/$45, 45/$60 (if I remember correctly) and FS extra (if offered) for example is $150, so the ML gets the entire $150? I wonder how much the shop makes, seems very little if that's the case...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345