Thread: Joanne - Maybe?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Joanne - Maybe?

Booked Joanne for 430 on Thursday. Was running late with traffic and smsed TP64 to tell them I was running late and to change to 5pm. No problems, booking and changing the booking was a relatively easy process.

Anyway arrived at 4:50 for the 5pm appointment. Pretty quite, asked if I had abooking. Said Joanne. Seemed good. Asked if I wanted to do 1.5hrs, said I would see 1 hr.

A girl came, not sure if it was Joanne. She looked older, shorter, more tanned and had short hair.

The only thing that looked like the pics was the tits. Anyway, wasn't fussed.

Was a pleasant hour, she worked the whole hour. Wasn't the same experience as others have described in other posts. Much more tame, but I still had a good time.

Would like to know if this was Joanne or another as would like to book her again.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Joanne is short, cute, had long hair past her shoulders about 3 weeks ago , looks like mid 20's, great smile and laugh.. so not sure if it was her .
    She is still my favorite there though and I'm missing her !

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by the doctor. View Post
    Joanne is short, cute, had long hair past her shoulders about 3 weeks ago , looks like mid 20's, great smile and laugh.. so not sure if it was her .
    She is still my favorite there though and I'm missing her !

lol, mid 20's BS. you must be in 70's or you have to check your eyes.

Apart from that she provide good service.

Senior Member(無間使者) the doctor.'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydney93 View Post
    lol, mid 20's BS. you must be in 70's or you have to check your eyes.

Apart from that she provide good service.
    yes your right.. i just had my 93rd birthday