Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    somewhat true on certain occasions, when jackie is not manning the phone - she's a deputy to jackie. She's pretty attractive for her age, does an above average service- she's a safe go-to option - you can talk straight with her even ask her about other therapists- she's straight no-nonsense talker - services are not delivered with gusto like some of the young and eager talents i occasionally bump into, if that make sense.
    Seen her once or twice in the past. She offered to put her finger glove on but I was too nervous, so she didn't push the issue XD

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Japanese “M” the “M” with 4 letters in her name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Taffpost View Post
    Is Japanese “M” the “M” with 4 letters in her name?
    I'd like to by a vowel please to help with the puzzle

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hurdur View Post
    Seen her once or twice in the past. She offered to put her finger glove on but I was too nervous, so she didn't push the issue XD
    is finger glove a code for something or is it a protection a proctologist would use - if it is the later, no - not into it... just feel ouch thinking about it... not ruling out forever but would have a long term girlfriend i have a lot of trust with to even think about it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Anyone have any info about J Kana? PM please thanks

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ace01 View Post
    is finger glove a code for something or is it a protection a proctologist would use - if it is the later, no - not into it... just feel ouch thinking about it... not ruling out forever but would have a long term girlfriend i have a lot of trust with to even think about it
    Was a literal finger glove... she didn't go for it as she felt I wasn't ready, which I was quite grateful.
    Would you trust a long term gf, or someone who know what they are doing more?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Anyone had experiences with new K?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CMPunk View Post
    Not sure of the name but tried a new J girl a few days ago... I assume new from her demeanour.
    Cute, great booty. Very lame massage but I'm not here for that. Limited communication due to language barrier, and she was visibly exhausted at the time so her performance was subpar. Somehow ended up doing nude and finishing with 5 min bbbj then cim, and only paying $100 ��
    Don't you love a newbie......discounted specials until she finds out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Not sure of the name but tried a new J girl a few days ago... I assume new from her demeanour.

Cute, great booty. Very lame massage but I'm not here for that. Limited communication due to language barrier, and she was visibly exhausted at the time so her performance was subpar. Somehow ended up doing nude and finishing with 5 min bbbj then cim, and only paying $100 😅
    Good on ya.. i saw the photo on their wechat.. not my type.. but keen to see the new Korean

Junior Member(有D料到)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Its been so long...like 2yrs long

So I decided to drop in to see Jackie today, but she left the shop when I got there. I booked the Japanese Y*** for 60mins. The First half was alright, nothing really special but the second half, Option 2 was offered and settle on Option 2. I think she have actually put her face a little too close to the little brother, she actually got CIF and I didnt meant to do that to her. She was okay and didnt get too pissed off about it. When I ask her what else on offer, she said today just option 2. I think there are something to explore if I become her regular. Overall left the shop very happy.

WIR: Of Course Yes

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Here's an interesting (or not) anecdote about how this place saved my bacon years ago.

I think it's a pretty decent place, but it's pain to get there from my direction and I pass a lot of other good shops along the way. Either late in 2016 or late 2017, on a weekday, I headed off to Cloud 9. The was always my 'go to' shop. For whatever reason, I changed plans along the way and randomly went here in stead. Later that evening, I read on this forum that Mr Plod paid Cloud 9 a visit at the time I would have been there. Some poor punter got charged, but I think they got off by the end of the legal process. If it been me when the coppers walked in, I'd probably have hung up my punting boots.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Senior Member(無間使者)
    CMPunk can you check you in box

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I can confirm after a couple of returns - there is a LOT on offer. Took some warming up over a few visits but the sky is the limit.

Check Pm Bro~ Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    whats the name of the "stanly shop" mate? Cheers.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Doa View Post
    CMPunk can you check you in box
    I've said as much as I will. Stop bothering me, you creep.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Okay, so I am really new to this stuff. I saw someone mention that these businesses often have WeChat accounts with rosters (etc)... I downloaded WeChat, but can't find Sunshine Day Spa - do I need to be Chinese speaking to find this stuff? Or do I have to visit there to get their account id / QR code?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Wechat id -sunshinedayspa

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast