Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by StiffCompetition View Post
    Okay, so I am really new to this stuff. I saw someone mention that these businesses often have WeChat accounts with rosters (etc)... I downloaded WeChat, but can't find Sunshine Day Spa - do I need to be Chinese speaking to find this stuff? Or do I have to visit there to get their account id / QR code?
    Try adding the phone number listed on google in wechat.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    QR code is in shop or add their phone number to your phone contact list. WeChat then can access contact phone contact list and suggest people you know.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Went to shop 1 a few days ago, everyone was busy, only the the new ML called K** from Viet(First Day) .
    Book for One hour. The first part was great, she know what she was doing, however maybe she got limited English when move onto second half. Only option 1 was offered and little bit Robotic.
    WIR: Probably will give her another go.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What was the looks of k** like please?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by tab123 View Post
    What was the looks of k** like please?
    She is not the normal cute face asian ML, she is more on the older type plus I think shes around 30s. But very limited english

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by some1likeU View Post
    She is not the normal cute face asian ML, she is more on the older type plus I think shes around 30s. But very limited english
    Thanks some1likeU. Is she quite good looking and well maintained since you are happy to give her another try?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Thanks some1likeU. Is she quite good looking and well maintained since you are happy to give her another try?
    Bro, for $65, you can have all your questions answered

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Bro, for $65, you can have all your questions answered
    Bro, did anyone ask for your opinion? If we cant share info, what's the point of this forum?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bro, did anyone ask for your opinion? If we cant share info, what's the point of this forum?
    Bro, some of us do take the time and money to find the gems amongst the rocks. Why do you not see me post asking for details or give out details.

TBH and I won't lie, I do give info, but to the guys I trust, who put in the hard work too, all done through PM. So this forum does serve its purpose.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Bro, some of us do take the time and money to find the gems amongst the rocks. Why do you not see me post asking for details or give out details.

TBH and I won't lie, I do give info, but to the guys I trust, who put in the hard work too, all done through PM. So this forum does serve its purpose.
    Bro, a forum is meant to be broadcasted. Not only one to one messages.

Anyway, brothers here are reluctantly to say anything coz whenever they do, someone would say something negative. A brother posted a review here the other day, and got slammed by someone saying his grammar was shit?

Note that i only asked some1likeU about the looks of the ML. Not for any details. If he doesnt want to share, he can tell me that and I would respect that. Not being told by a third person with a negative remark.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Saw a pic of tall, shapely lady on their wechat the other day - just what I was feeling like at the time. Went in and was greeted by a tall girl that I assumed was the one I booked.

Completely surprised when the one who walked in was this cute little thing. She was listed as a Thai mixed, I believe. Friendly and pretty good service, but those filters and angles can be so deceiving.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There used to be a K girl who worked there about two years ago... starts with S - anyone knows her where she works now? Also is the Tawainese fruit still there?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any feedback on the big juicy ml here. Seen her walk past the other week. Looks awesome.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickmathew View Post
    Any feedback on the big juicy ml here. Seen her walk past the other week. Looks awesome.
    Which juicy ml is this? Keen to know - been seeing too many skinny ones lately

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I think g..i Chinese is the girl your looking for

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Correct. Any feedback boys?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What type of juicy are we talking about lads? I can't tell if you are being sarcastic or not. Any estimate on the girls clothes size?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    tried her once. Friendly, good command of english and keen. Unfotunately size isn't for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Fucking fabulous

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't punt as much as I use to, but I don't think SS will be on my go-to list for much longer.

When Eric Clapton wrote a song about being lonely and having nobody by your side, I'm guessing it wasn't about this girl.

Had no enthusiasm, went through the motions for an hour, and when I tipped her a couple of folded 50 dollar notes, she unfolded them, separated them, and then had a look on her face that I had just shit on the massage table - sorry, were you expecting $150 for that!

Maybe I should have tipped an extra $50 just so they can invest in some new towels. After my shower, I dried myself off with something that looked like it had accidentally been put in a shredder instead of a washing machine. The floor looked like I had just plucked a chicken with the amount of white fluff everywhere.

Page 16 of 36 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast