Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Went in there yesterday, all booked up must be a great place one girl walked passed me little size 6 blonde hair asian sexy as!!!! The Manger is sexy as too.have a great outfit on with a see thru white dress on nice lacy g-string on.i have had a massage yet but looking forward to it.i heard some girls from Stanley street r there so it must to good .pm me if ur been?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look like I no what I'm doing over the weekend.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Mate been there many times and have regulars there, prob one the best shops in Brisbane. I know off the name off that little blondie u saw I've had her before. I reckon this shop is better then Stanley st, prob not a year or so ago but now better in my opinion. Just be aware u will prob need bookings before u go as this shop is busy always run into other punters everytime I go.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    How many ex stanley st girls at sunshine now is little blonde asian one of them been there number of times havent seen her .a pm would b app , cheers

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's the fees and tips here?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's 40 bux for half hour, 60 for one hour. Extras $40 for a standard hj. Some girls will want more $ for touching but some will do it inclusive. top less , nude and other extras varies between girls. My regular there will do topless with panties still on off course breast sucking and a little fondle with her snatch inside her panties for 20 dollars on top of the 40 hj.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That blondie is fkn hot however she simply wants way to much cash for extras!!! I always just got for the standard hj and touching with her. I would love to suck those big beautiful headlights but she simply wants too much $$$$

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Do u remember her name?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes I do...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Oh one of those ones.its ok mate

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Used to go here a lot but the money they ask for extras these days is just to much ..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodgersodger View Post
    Used to go here a lot but the money they ask for extras these days is just to much ..
    how much r they asking for? Pm mate i still havnt been yet for a massage lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Went here again over the weekend. In my humble opinion I really think this would have to be in top 3 shops in Brisbane girls are really nice. I am happy to give more info if you send me a pm.only one thing dont bother if your a long time lurker who has not posted on here.to many takers who have not contributed anything .sorry

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just seen joy Chinese very cute great massage

Junior Member(有D料到)

A girl for Sunday

Hey guys, little review here
    After few unsuccessful booking with private ml.. (fake photos are bitches), decided to go in sunshine today as it's on my way home
    Called and made a booking, was smooth and easy
    Greeted by mamasaen and no waiting was needed at all as usual, paid for 60 mins

Girl was tall peptide with good body figure. Good looking as well as compared to girls in other shops (in general, or maybe just my taste)

Massaged started with good firm releasing tech, girl knew what she was doing
    Chatting was good through out the whole session. Love the "special way" how she massaged back with my head in between her thighs
    Sensual build up as she moved on from shoulder to legs, one of the best of past 2 months of punting. she knows exactly when to start and when to stop to make you feel like you want to surrender

On the flip, building up continously as before and question was offered. Afterknowing all available ones on the menu decided to go for the top one. Never regretted it. Had fun for another 20 mins and popped the champagne with good sweat of both of us. Technique at the end was not as awesome as the buildup though... (bit mechanical?)

Look: 6/10
    Massage: 8/10
    Technique: 7/10
    WIR? Yes for sure for second time after getting to know more about each other.

Supanova, happy punting guys!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    have paid a visit to this place now, after hearing so much about it from you guys.

Got a skinny japanese girl who had a pretty face. Opted for nude option and probably was a mistake as she didn't allow touchiing downstairs and that she was also flat! Would be A cup at best. Massage was not bad and she had a good personality. She's one of those girls that you wouldn't mind dating

In terms of punts, probably better than average. I wouldn't return to see her, but that's only because I don't go so often so I'd want someone with some boobs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can you please PM the name? I'm actually into small or flat chested women

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Totally agree. Nothing beats a set of nice little breasts

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy thumb View Post
    Totally agree. Nothing beats a set of nice little breasts
    With little puffy nipples

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now your taking. Small sweet and soft.

Page 1 of 36 12311 ... LastLast