Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Donkeydong View Post
    100% AGree ... She is my top 5 in the current boring environment. Theres another K girl from the Stanley and rosemary Clan, still working in town. Hot as fuck and is willing to please if u r nice to her. More info only on PM.
    Hey please can you PM me?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Forthehorde View Post
    I know where T**a works
    Please can you PM me?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Big_papa View Post
    Have tried G and R here. G is excellent, very fun. R also good massage and flip. Keen to try others on the rosted
    Tried R a couple of weeks ago, good massage indeed. A bit fake though with the moaning and dirty words.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by SmithChips View Post
    Tried R a couple of weeks ago, good massage indeed. A bit fake though with the moaning and dirty words.
    Agree that R is an actress.
    G is more fun imo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw a K girl here. Thick body, the way I like them. Not immediately disposed towards conversation, but seemed to warm up to me after a while. Massage was ok. The boss lady was welcoming. Would return.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Saw S*** today at the CP shop (Luna). Excellent experience, but perhaps having conversational level mandarin and some knowledge of Taiwanese food/customs helps. Sorry to hear about others’ experience. I highly recommend trying to build up some rapport with WLs in general.

I will say, the shop seemed busy, had to wait outside 10 mins while they prepped a room, and could hear mamasan/other customers talking outside due to lack of soundproofing. Would be good to have a bit more privacy.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Was a bit hungry last week so gave Kimchi Z++ and Sushi A## a try. Have to say both dishes were great with the actual massage but Kimchi was wayyyy better..just delish..went for opt 2 with her. Left me wanting more. So went back a few days later. So tried Sushi as Kimchi wasnt on the menu that day. Have to say, opt 1 was a bit..boring. wasn't mechanical but just boring, may be after the great time with the others the ones that dont put in the effort on the day dont compare. Will be off sushi for a bit. Ah well, hope to try others as I do get hungry a fair bit 😊
    If you, my fellow punters think there is a special some one, pls pm me or reply to the msg.
    Thank you

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Memories…

Hi, my first post & wanted to share my best experience here. I have visited this shop on & off since 2016, by the the best I’ve ever had was S****e from Hungary (2016).

I’m a fussy cat but no word of a lie she was a 12/10 goddess, early 20’s blonde with natural DD & model face, by far the most attractive ML ever. Massage was on point, TT was enthusiastic, finish was off the charts; despite my best efforts I couldn’t hold on very long🫣, however it’s a mixed blessing because I hadn’t Kung Fury that hard since I was 16, I’m talking full retard out of body experience here.

Needless to say at that point my once a month treat evolved into twice a week 😁. Was great while it lasted but unfortunately she moved on. Interesting enough I did here from one of the girls who said she moved on to open another shop @ the behest of a fellow punter, but unfortunately I couldn’t get solid details 😢.

Did anyone else encounter this gem?

Anyway i hope you enjoyed this contribution. I have been off punting for a while but i’m jumping back in. Please PM any Recommendations, I will also endeavour to give new updates. ☮️

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sure, I can give you a recommendation for a girl I got an awesome massage from back in 2013.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johhny Chimpo View Post
    Hi, my first post & wanted to share my best experience here. I have visited this shop on & off since 2016, by the the best I’ve ever had was S****e from Hungary (2016).

I’m a fussy cat but no word of a lie she was a 12/10 goddess, early 20’s blonde with natural DD & model face, by far the most attractive ML ever. Massage was on point, TT was enthusiastic, finish was off the charts; despite my best efforts I couldn’t hold on very long🫣, however it’s a mixed blessing because I hadn’t Kung Fury that hard since I was 16, I’m talking full retard out of body experience here.

Needless to say at that point my once a month treat evolved into twice a week 😁. Was great while it lasted but unfortunately she moved on. Interesting enough I did here from one of the girls who said she moved on to open another shop @ the behest of a fellow punter, but unfortunately I couldn’t get solid details 😢.

Anyway i hope you enjoyed this contribution. I have been off punting for a while but i’m jumping back in. Please PM any Recommendations, I will also endeavour to give new updates. ☮️
    It is not a contribution mate, when all you did is asking for info for the girl you saw in 2016. What a fucking retard.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Johhny Chimpo View Post

In the Summer of ‘69……

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keep looking at their rosters and Im noticing Milky and Fairy are no longer there…. Maybe they moved on…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Saw both last week. Can be time of month, or tired from being overworked. Just ask Jackie. A, E, S, G and M provide pretty good extras if you like Fairy. Z the K girl can hit the right spot, but a bit you chunky for my liking. SSDS is one place I am willing to see PRC girls. If anything I found the J girls here are a hit and miss

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Saw both last week. Can be time of month, or tired from being overworked. Just ask Jackie. A, E, S, G and M provide pretty good extras if you like Fairy. Z the K girl can hit the right spot, but a bit you chunky for my liking. SSDS is one place I am willing to see PRC girls. If anything I found the J girls here are a hit and miss
    Hey thanks for the info! Really appreciate it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Fairy on roster for Luna today.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is the roster on Locanto? They never pick up calls these days...how to make booking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Try Wechat. Full roster and pics available. They got straight back to me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosco80 View Post
    Fairy on roster for Luna today.
    Seen her before. Too much of attitudes, like oh…it is so sensitive, no, you can’t do this and that. I always wonder how these girls last in the shop for so long

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksugar View Post
    Seen her before. Too much of attitudes, like oh…it is so sensitive, no, you can’t do this and that. I always wonder how these girls last in the shop for so long
    The tissue girl, half a box of tissues on the floor by the end of the session .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Is milky still working ? Don’t see her name on the roster anymore.

Page 28 of 36 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast