Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe74 View Post
    Is the Japanese Mix a common ice cream flavour that worked at T5?
    Unfortunately no

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bravolima View Post
    Unfortunately no
    oh how we want to hear her sweet voice again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    M is back as most of you would probably aware by now..... though she seems to have changed - for the first time she asked for monies upfront - was never like that before and never was a problem. I have no problem the ladies choosing how it goes down, but had been a regular for quiet some time. Also price had increased by a pineapple and when she saw the shock that must of been on my face she said "must of been giving you a discount before". So have no problems with what they want to ask for, but I guess it just cut a little bit since had been a regular - but that's life.... I must admit she did loosen throughout the "massage" and felt like good old times.
    WIR: maybe, but may try other dishes on the menu as I had enjoyed her only so far (stick with a good thing I thought)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    After all the time watching reading and contemplating going to SSDS I finally bit the bullet and went, well I can say wow, why did it take me so long, so many sexy ladies present. Anyway after a little fluffing around with timings I rock up at the prescribed time, have quick tub and into the room, in walks a tallish lass very nice figure and started a better than expected massage.
    Unfortunately she left and because of this I didn't get her name, half way through to fix something and thinking bait and switch, in walks another sexy lass, it took a bit to realise that the new lady was a regular I love to visit, as Unfortunately I live up north now so don't get to see her as often as I'd like to, anyway finished with another great massage and all the goodness but as an added bonus this time didn't walk away with a back sorer than I went in with like a lot of other places.

WIR: yes
    Rate: 10/10 for both ladies and the massage as my back felt better than it was when I went in.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Any seen the new girls amy and summer? Any intels by PMs will be reciprocated. Thank you in advance.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by drews the man View Post
    After all the time watching reading and contemplating going to SSDS I finally bit the bullet and went, well I can say wow, why did it take me so long, so many sexy ladies present. Anyway after a little fluffing around with timings I rock up at the prescribed time, have quick tub and into the room, in walks a tallish lass very nice figure and started a better than expected massage.
    Unfortunately she left and because of this I didn't get her name, half way through to fix something and thinking bait and switch, in walks another sexy lass, it took a bit to realise that the new lady was a regular I love to visit, as Unfortunately I live up north now so don't get to see her as often as I'd like to, anyway finished with another great massage and all the goodness but as an added bonus this time didn't walk away with a back sorer than I went in with like a lot of other places.

WIR: yes
    Rate: 10/10 for both ladies and the massage as my back felt better than it was when I went in.
    was there any communication as to why the massage lady switch happened? I always hate that as it takes time to build the "extras" rapport with the substitute.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveHer View Post
    was there any communication as to why the massage lady switch happened? I always hate that as it takes time to build the "extras" rapport with the substitute.
    I didn't get to that piont, and being that it was my regular who tapped in, I have a care factor of zero and from the ladies that I saw to be honest wouldn't of worried either as none of them were harsh on the eyes unlike other establishments.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Has anyone seen korean Amy at SSDS? Wonder if shes new to the industry or has worked at other shops...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sunshine DS favorites?

If you can avoid Chinese Emma at sunshine DS. Spent the booking with one hand on the phone. Didn't even try to hide it. Does anyone have a favorite?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven't been to this joint in a while. Last time, I saw An**** from Taiwan. Pleasant, friendly and beautiful natural assets.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatterbox View Post
    If you can avoid Chinese Emma at sunshine DS. Spent the booking with one hand on the phone. Didn't even try to hide it. Does anyone have a favorite?
    The other one to avoid is another chinese Su.... at least emma is fairly attratctive with a good figure.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by leon_001 View Post
    the likes of chatterbox and scenic arrive at the forum and in their first few posts, post negatively about really nice people and then expect to be treated with respect amazes me. doesn't really, they just don't get any respect.
    Have you ever contributed any "real experience" here? You only bad mouth others. You are nothing but a cheap wanker mate. Just because you can't enjoy or afford....... get a life!!!

PS: what sort of drug are you on mate? "post negatively about really nice people"

My last question: Have you ever really seen a ML or a WL? Because all I see is you are bad mouthing others or asking more info, I can't see any real contribution from you except for that childish review about Jade.
    Last edited by Scenic; 01-02-2021 at 07:26 PM. Reason: Leon is a retarded wanker

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Sunshine in my opinion the best shop in Brisbane ( 5 stars ) it constantly delivers, of course there will be like any business minor issues with different staff and customers,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by punterpunter View Post
    Sunshine in my opinion the best shop in Brisbane ( 5 stars ) it constantly delivers, of course there will be like any business minor issues with different staff and customers,
    Jacky is a very operator, keeps a good rapport with her clients.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can I have your life...

You seem really good at this.

Give us some of the great info.
    You can have your own life mate. To start with, do your own punting. Then contribute something legit to forum instead of foul mothing others. Or take your own life.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    You really went with suicide.

Go you.

Thanks for your contribution.
    You are welcome

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatterbox View Post
    somewhat true on certain occasions, when jackie is not manning the phone - she's a deputy to jackie. She's pretty attractive for her age, does an above average service- she's a safe go-to option - you can talk straight with her even ask her about other therapists- she's straight no-nonsense talker - services are not delivered with gusto like some of the young and eager talents i occasionally bump into, if that make sense.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had situations where this happens, in fact she leaves the room to open the door just to say they're full and come back later. Being patient with them has its "rewards" in the long term. Just as the guys here builds profiles of the girls, they also build profiles of punters.

SSDS and Luna are currently my goto shops, and depending on where in Brisbane I'm at, I'll go to any one of these shops, because I know I won't be disappointed!

Oh yea, Jackie is a smooth operator and kmows what the market demands and she supplies without fail!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by cekret View Post
    Oh yea, Jackie is a smooth operator and kmows what the market demands and she supplies without fail!
    Agree - have been partaking SSDS for yonks now. Best run shop in BrisVegas - so good -others copy - actually got a few rubs from Jackie too in days gone past.
    She knows the way to a man's .........( insert word here)
    4FoW2

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast