Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Hi bros,

Visited Sunshine HP today, can I just say I was extremely impressed!!

Jackie the manager is such a lovely lady, and I'm sure she must have a lot of men chasing her. So kind and pretty and helpful, as I was brand new to this shop and a little nervous as I don't do this much. I really enjoyed my chat with her.

I saw a particular girl on the roster who was beautiful on the inside and outside. Very petite and so friendly and funny and chatty and busty too which I like. A girl from Hong Kong. Let's just call her J girl

Her oil massage was firm but not too hard. She helped crack my back in many places.

What followed after the massage was also very enjoyable. She took care of me like I was her boyfriend. I left with a big smile on my face.

I hope I can see her again, if so, I would be so lucky.

The damage was over $100 but well worth it I think.

Please do yourself a favour and visit sunshine HP.

MrSeven
    U got a good one there bro. Both sweet ladies.😀

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    Hi bros,

Visited Sunshine HP today, can I just say I was extremely impressed!!

Jackie the manager is such a lovely lady, and I'm sure she must have a lot of men chasing her. So kind and pretty and helpful, as I was brand new to this shop and a little nervous as I don't do this much. I really enjoyed my chat with her.

I saw a particular girl on the roster who was beautiful on the inside and outside. Very petite and so friendly and funny and chatty and busty too which I like. A girl from Hong Kong. Let's just call her J girl

Her oil massage was firm but not too hard. She helped crack my back in many places.

What followed after the massage was also very enjoyable. She took care of me like I was her boyfriend. I left with a big smile on my face.

I hope I can see her again, if so, I would be so lucky.

The damage was over $100 but well worth it I think.

Please do yourself a favour and visit sunshine HP.

MrSeven
    Hi Bro what J did to u cost u over $100?😄

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Mina was working last week

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Please visit another ex SS girl Bennie now Mina @ SDS

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Paid a visit to ssds recently and had a massage from an ex-GTM Taiwanese lass. Got some back walking, some knee work and a generally good quality massage. Option 3 wasn't offered, but option 2 at option 3 price was. This was a small negative but the overall quality balanced it out.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I normally have soccer game on Friday night but due to the shit weather this week, all fields are closed. Then i decided to go for a happy massage then. I used to go to Cure&Care but its quality is not good any more so would like to try new place. Found this thread and then after reading through 2 pages of comments, i booked for one hour session. The booking is easy, and when I headed there even 10 minutes earlier than the booking time, the girl is already ready. Her name is Joy. Their facilities look great, very clean. Joy did a decent massage, i can hear my joint cracking lol ... and the last part was awesome. Thanks for all of your review, now I just found a new great place for massage .
    Here is my rating for Joy:
    Face: 7.5/10
    Body: 7/10
    Voice: 8.5/10
    Massage skills: 7.5/10
    Last part: 9/10

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    This would probably be my favourite place and understandable why it is popular, clean, quality girls, well run.Have beenn3 times, walk in , 3 different girls
    All top notch

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Longleaus.. Trying to send u a PM but won't let me.. Can u fix your settings please? Anyway does anyone know if this is the same Joy that used to work here a while back?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Same Joy shes back from Hols

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is this joey or joy? I love joey.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    she was among the first girls recruited by the owner

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by superfilo View Post
    Hey Longleaus.. Trying to send u a PM but won't let me.. Can u fix your settings please? Anyway does anyone know if this is the same Joy that used to work here a while back?
    Hi bro ... I will have to jump on my laptop to do my settings but I'm not sure why you cant pmme, maybe because Im a newbie here ) ... to be hinest, that was my first time there so I have no idea if the girl Joy that massage for me is the same with the one that u are talking about ... just so u know she's Chinese and she's for a high tone voice and very gentle when speaking

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any recommendations here lads?

Had a girl from Hong Kong who was amazing...

And two thai girls, one much younger and a bit timid, other girl was like a super model who was up for anything. Both were alot of fun in their own ways...

Planning a trip on monday and im looking for a real stunner (im into skinny girls, because im not exactly a skinny guy...)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hi fun loving dude, Hong Kong (J*) is very skinny and good fun and value (she works most days), Thai (K*) is skinny with a sexy ass but I have found her timid and expensive (maybe you’ve seen her too from your post) Thai (C*C*) is skinny and very obliging. I used to like a Taiwan girl at the shop, but she isnt on the roster anymore and I heard Jacky fired her Hope it helps.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks like j* is the winner! Ill report back tomorrow

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Picking J* will be a winner for sure. Quick question fun loving dude, were the Thai girls you saw before at sunshine K* and C*C* , or someone else. Im keen to know the name of the Thai girl with a supermodel body that was up for anything Thanks for the info.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by FishingMan View Post
    Picking J* will be a winner for sure. Quick question fun loving dude, were the Thai girls you saw before at sunshine K* and C*C* , or someone else. Im keen to know the name of the Thai girl with a supermodel body that was up for anything Thanks for the info.
    Is the thai girl named Tiara? Looks like she is gone...Pm for details mate

Junior Member(有D料到)
    thanks for sharing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Had a nice moment here today with a new bubbly girl. Sunshine gets it right most times. Cant wait to continue the fun.. top heavy.. all natural.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    SSDS is always a winner and Jackie is a lovely boss.. Just wondering if she's still managing this shop or putting more time on her other shop @ coopers plains now??

Page 8 of 36 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast