Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I haven’t visited SSDS for more than 12 months now. Girls are arrogant and the place dirty as fucked!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyp View Post
    I don't punt as much as I use to, but I don't think SS will be on my go-to list for much longer.

When Eric Clapton wrote a song about being lonely and having nobody by your side, I'm guessing it wasn't about this girl.

Had no enthusiasm, went through the motions for an hour, and when I tipped her a couple of folded 50 dollar notes, she unfolded them, separated them, and then had a look on her face that I had just shit on the massage table - sorry, were you expecting $150 for that!

Maybe I should have tipped an extra $50 just so they can invest in some new towels. After my shower, I dried myself off with something that looked like it had accidentally been put in a shredder instead of a washing machine. The floor looked like I had just plucked a chicken with the amount of white fluff everywhere.
    I know which girl you're talking about. Thai. Had the same bad experience with her. Bad mood throughout.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    this sounds like the eventual evolution of all shops where the new girls get amazing tips without understanding the work that the former girls were doing to earn that tip. These newer girls start the job, expectant punters arrive and pay the standard tip only to find that the girl doesn't know the standard. Punter is pissed off, writes bad reviews, shop gets less clients. Newer girl leaves as no more easy money, maybe they go to another shop. More new girls arrive but struggle to make tips as less punter. shop struggles to attract good working talent and starts to access broiler market (which is always oversupplied)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbanePunter View Post
    this sounds like the eventual evolution of all shops where the new girls get amazing tips without understanding the work that the former girls were doing to earn that tip. These newer girls start the job, expectant punters arrive and pay the standard tip only to find that the girl doesn't know the standard. Punter is pissed off, writes bad reviews, shop gets less clients. Newer girl leaves as no more easy money, maybe they go to another shop. More new girls arrive but struggle to make tips as less punter. shop struggles to attract good working talent and starts to access broiler market (which is always oversupplied)
    true that....but unfortunately in this case the ML is a seasoned veteran that used to work at aqua in taringa

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The smartest thing that SSDS has done, that makes it so popular and the no 1 shop, is they update their roster everyday with real picture of the girl.

And they do this consistently everyday without missing a beat.

For punters, it is no brainer. You know what to expect, and those images got your mind wandering. To top it off, the girls are pretty good and offer top options.

If other shops can understand and follow suit, they would easily triple their bookings.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by blacksugar View Post
    The smartest thing that SSDS has done, that makes it so popular and the no 1 shop, is they update their roster everyday with real picture of the girl.

And they do this consistently everyday without missing a beat.
    They do ?? where abouts do they publish the updates ??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree about roster and photo, its helpful to motivate you.

SDS tried this a while ago but stopped within a couple weeks which is strange.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Imagine all the extra eyeballs I have now got for SSDS onwards.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    Wechat
    They update every morning between 0900 & 0930 with who is working and photos.
    Hmmm... I tried adding their phone number (as per google) and it doesn't find an account... do they have a more "private" number they use?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackshadow View Post
    Wechat
    They update every morning between 0900 & 0930 with who is working and photos.

I agree with Blacksugar. Wish more shops would do this.
    I added them on Wechat (at least I think I did), but I get no updates... so is there different wechat id?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There was a qr code pinned on the wall near the atm which had their Wechat details - don't know if it's still there?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This is a screen grab of what I see.Screenshot_20210830-145347_WeChat.jpg

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thanks for the screenshot. This is what I added in wechat, so now really not sure why I get no updates fro them haha

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The roster is posted in the "moments" section, usually first thing in the morning. you have to search in there for updates.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Have Luna on WeChat but never been able to get Sunshine have tried phone no & screenshot ID ???
    besides Luna gives only 1 photo of girl when there's 3 on at least it gives names

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks, Bro - I'll try that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by APL View Post
    Have Luna on WeChat but never been able to get Sunshine have tried phone no & screenshot ID ???
    besides Luna gives only 1 photo of girl when there's 3 on at least it gives names
    The sunshine account gives the roster for girls working at both shops daily. Also they usually only post 1 photo for each shop.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Had a free morning, though I'd go to my go-to massage place for some R&R. In walked a gorgeous Chinese lady, blonde bob hair cut, fairy like, nice massage, very thorough washdown.

Then she wants 2 pineapples for a nude HJ, 4 for more, alas I only had a single pineapple on me, ie standard cost for no extras HJ, and she just flat out refused to take less than 100! Wtf? Very disappointed, not sure if I will go back after going monthly for years.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike7218 View Post
    Had a free morning, though I'd go to my go-to massage place for some R&R. In walked a gorgeous Chinese lady, blonde bob hair cut, fairy like, nice massage, very thorough washdown.

Then she wants 2 pineapples for a nude HJ, 4 for more, alas I only had a single pineapple on me, ie standard cost for no extras HJ, and she just flat out refused to take less than 100! Wtf? Very disappointed, not sure if I will go back after going monthly for years.
    Its so refreshing to read a genuine post Mike So its your "Go to place" that your a regular "Monthly for Years" joined only yesterday to complain about a 1 off why bother with this BS & just incase Im not talking Body Slide

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been going for years as well and only not long ago discovered the forum, so it means nothing that he only joined recently

Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast