Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yes ex-Ss girl is a gem. Unfortunately I booked the wrong girl last time I visited. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Member(無間使者)

sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

your inbox is full.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Can confirm I visited recently and even when it’s rainy it’s sunshine all round...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    still raining there!! Good to here. I’ll pop over with an umbrella soon!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Smile Quick Report

Hi all,

First post. Short-term lurker used to frequent PP but not since switching to paid forums. Had a few visits since C restrictions have lifted and thought I would post some of my experiences.

Few weeks back I had a quick look around these forums and decided SSDS would be good place to dip my toe back in as I have never been there. Made a booking one weekend via SMS not knowing any of the girls there. Arrived and met _MM_ and was shown to a nice clean room and asked to undress. Popped on the table and the ML returned after a few minutes with my change for the hour. Massage was good, medium-firm how I had requested and though she seemed very friendly and obviously no problem with English there was no small talk during the massage and I was not hopeful for the flip. Twice during the massage she excused herself and had to leave the room to sort out some issue. She was very apologetic when returning and told me the boss was not in today so she was helping out. I've subsequently been back and I get the sense she may be running the show but not too sure really. After about 35 minutes I was on my back and we agreed on my standard punt which is the 2 pineapple option. At this point things went from 0-100 in 30 seconds. The dirty talk started immediately and was a real turn-on. Slim with smooth skin and the one large tattoo on her lower back, I found her body very attractive though I normally prefer girls with larger breasts. There was the offer of prostate massage which isn't really my thing but otherwise everything was how I like it. Cut to the end and I left a very happy customer.

WIR Yes, I did a week later with the intention of trying a different girl after my first good experience. When trying to book on the day my availability only matched up with the same girl which I didn't really see as a problem after my last visit. There was a little bit more banter this time and things did seem friendlier though unfortunately there was again 1 or 2 distractions during the massage part but this time they were phone calls. We had agreed straight up on the same 2p option as last time and I was pleasantly surprised that as soon as the massage was over the clothes were off and I was treated to a wonderful bodyslide for several minutes before the flip. Anyway, same great conclusion and I left feeling very satisfied.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by awg View Post
    Hi all,

First post. Short-term lurker used to frequent PP but not since switching to paid forums. Had a few visits since C restrictions have lifted and thought I would post some of my experiences.

Few weeks back I had a quick look around these forums and decided SSDS would be good place to dip my toe back in as I have never been there. Made a booking one weekend via SMS not knowing any of the girls there. Arrived and met _MM_ and was shown to a nice clean room and asked to undress. Popped on the table and the ML returned after a few minutes with my change for the hour. Massage was good, medium-firm how I had requested and though she seemed very friendly and obviously no problem with English there was no small talk during the massage and I was not hopeful for the flip. Twice during the massage she excused herself and had to leave the room to sort out some issue. She was very apologetic when returning and told me the boss was not in today so she was helping out. I've subsequently been back and I get the sense she may be running the show but not too sure really. After about 35 minutes I was on my back and we agreed on my standard punt which is the 2 pineapple option. At this point things went from 0-100 in 30 seconds. The dirty talk started immediately and was a real turn-on. Slim with smooth skin and the one large tattoo on her lower back, I found her body very attractive though I normally prefer girls with larger breasts. There was the offer of prostate massage which isn't really my thing but otherwise everything was how I like it. Cut to the end and I left a very happy customer.

WIR Yes, I did a week later with the intention of trying a different girl after my first good experience. When trying to book on the day my availability only matched up with the same girl which I didn't really see as a problem after my last visit. There was a little bit more banter this time and things did seem friendlier though unfortunately there was again 1 or 2 distractions during the massage part but this time they were phone calls. We had agreed straight up on the same 2p option as last time and I was pleasantly surprised that as soon as the massage was over the clothes were off and I was treated to a wonderful bodyslide for several minutes before the flip. Anyway, same great conclusion and I left feeling very satisfied.
    Hmmmmm ...business slow?????

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by awg View Post
    Hi all,

Nice advertisement. So basically just providing what everyone else is at rip off prices?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 4FoW2 View Post
    Hmmmmm ...business slow?????
    I can’t see why J would Reply on page 10 to a thread about the shop to advertise it....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    [QUOTE=ABCguy;2021465]Nice advertisement. So basically just providing what everyone else is at rip off prices?[/Q
    What's the rip off prices? The 2 pineapples?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    seems like a legit review tbh, if anything maybe written by the girl herself, that place is always busy from experience, and the prices are as standard as it gets. $100 opt 3 (discussed and confirmed by a few as standard), the second visit of including bs would be a bonus for 100..
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    seems like a legit review tbh, if anything maybe written by the girl herself, that place is always busy from experience, and the prices are as standard as it gets. $100 opt 3 (discussed and confirmed by a few as standard), the second visit of including bs would be a bonus for 100..
    if you to ask me, this shop is nothing special. their most attended customers are Chinese international students who's probably the only group of people that's got that kind of cash to spend. servicing is standard and you will get better lookers elsewhere, and it's not like the girls value you as such because the girls are busy enough...

and this is coming from multiple girls working and worked there

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Are we still talking talking SSDS here? Most punters there are middle aged white guys .whoiversoend thunking they found a vargain. BTW, those Chinese overseas students you're talking about are the MLs.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    👍 very good information

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by iamking View Post
    Are we still talking talking SSDS here? Most punters there are middle aged white guys .whoiversoend thunking they found a vargain. BTW, those Chinese overseas students you're talking about are the MLs.
    well next time you go there, ask again who they see the most, they even have a Chinese "sales consultant" (not J) looking after Chinese customers lol...

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Yeah, especially at Luna the girls told me they have a very high percentage of Asian clients

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Luna's clientele is definitely different to SSDS, hence I stopped going there as there is a higher chance of me meeting a punter I know.
    J advertises in the chinese papers and get groups attending, which culturally I don't get, so the focus is less on the white man these days as the money lies in PRC, hence the consultant. But the bigger portion of customers is still OWM. They have had to diversify as there is more competition.
    But I must admit that I haven't been to SSDS fir a month now, as there are better and cheaper options

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    if you to ask me, this shop is nothing special.
    ah sorry, i was only responding to the few people who seem to reckon the review posted by awg was a fake and the business was slow. in terms of the ssds vs luna debate, at least half of the girls rotate between the shops, a while ago (before lockdown), multiple girls seem to tell me similar, alot more asians at luna compared to ssds. but for me ssds is better (has easy access to shower at least).

did not know about the consultant, knowing that and about the ads, i dont think i would want to go to luna again ...
    I always inaccurately describe the times and dates of my visits

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by blake_ly View Post
    ah sorry, i was only responding to the few people who seem to reckon the review posted by awg was a fake and the business was slow. in terms of the ssds vs luna debate, at least half of the girls rotate between the shops, a while ago (before lockdown), multiple girls seem to tell me similar, alot more asians at luna compared to ssds. but for me ssds is better (has easy access to shower at least).

did not know about the consultant, knowing that and about the ads, i dont think i would want to go to luna again ...
    luna gets more Indians apparantly, but like I said before, MLs just need to see 2 Asian customers and they are done for the day (~$500), so they won't miss anyone especially they still getting clients non-stop usually

I usually tip generiously, but I value my money and I want VFM, hence not really my shop as the money I paid never got equal returns...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I'm an old white guy and seem to get happy for $100 at most of these places.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    well next time you go there, ask again who they see the most, they even have a Chinese "sales consultant" (not J) looking after Chinese customers lol...
    Is the consultant youre all talking about the same as the girl who wrote the long review about herself?

Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast