Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Senior Member(無間使者)

Crazy

So on holidays now and for a bit of free time for punting. Dropped into sunshine this morning. The place was flat out. Told if no booking it would be a couple hours wait. Dam never had that befor. Now it makes me want to go even more. going to making a booking and see what all the fuss is.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I Feel like all the punters from Stanley all now all go to sunshine. Went to Stanley recently and it was dead! No one there!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a long time Stanley punter and have noticed the shop is nowhere near as busy as it once was. Looks like everyone had moved down the road.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So true bro.i went to Stanley st around 3weeks ago was a great massage from lilly.i noticed it wasn't busy too.but i like Stanley st because as u walk in u see the sexy girls sitting there.not out the back like most shops.stanley st still number 1 for me

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha u sure it's the shop and not a particular girl that keeps u going back randy

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think u will find its just not the punters going there. I stopped in over the weekend and was told another ex Stanley at girl was starting. Wasn't told who anyone no. Apple or happy would be great.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Need to add more

Yeh soo Tru!! I've been here a few times in the last few months and it's no where near as busy as it use to back when all the popular girls were working here. The last few visits have been a bit of a let down. I feel as tho the girls here have become more Money $$ hungry. Wanting crazy prices for little extras. Who knows maybe I'm just been unlucky fucker at this shop..miss the old girls here. Use to be my favourite shop.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Is Pam still the boss ? Quality of massage at Stanley is awful lately. Short changing of time and woeful quality seems standard

Today I dropped in to Stanley to try a new girl. Ok massage boring finish. To cap it off for disappointment the cards have disappeared for regulars. Unimpressed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I used to hit Stanley twice a week. Girls were great pam was friendly. Great times. I no all shops have staff changes. But for me al the girls I clicked with left. Plus pam has become a cow. I know where my dollars are goi g to be spent now.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I was there a couple of weeks ago and was given a massage by Pam. She kept trying to draw more business out of me i.e. have my friends come for a massage, give my friends gift certificates from the shop for xmas, etc. So yeah i sense the business is suffering slightly and isn't what it used to be.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Maybe we need a consortium of disgruntled ex stanley st punters to buy it and restore it to its former Glory

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I was told Stanley got raided last Friday night and girls and pam got to go court , if this is the case I would be very careful what u write on this forum also the more attention u give to sunshine same thing will happen to them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I got the feeling that they are all pretty burnt out. Generally speaking I believe it's difficult to hire girls that want to touch dudes. Couple that with high staff turnovers and businesses will go through rough times.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I'm Sold

Best massage I've had in awhile, by an extremely pretty little Japanese girl. Very happy. Not so much "happy," but definitely happy. There was some furtiveness regarding the "happy." Must've given off some kind of vibe.

Even so, I'm going back! How can I complain about beautiful, adept, little hands spending more time than i deserve making my body feel amazing?

Yep

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

miki

Quote Originally Posted by darkice View Post
    have paid a visit to this place now, after hearing so much about it from you guys.

Got a skinny japanese girl who had a pretty face. Opted for nude option and probably was a mistake as she didn't allow touchiing downstairs and that she was also flat! Would be A cup at best. Massage was not bad and she had a good personality. She's one of those girls that you wouldn't mind dating

In terms of punts, probably better than average. I wouldn't return to see her, but that's only because I don't go so often so I'd want someone with some boobs.
    We have different tastes I think. Went to see her today. Very good massage and good conversation to spend 50 minutes with. She is very pretty and I found her tiny little body sexy as. Boobs would only be an a cup but were wonderful little bee stings, my hand covers a butt cheek easily as well. If anyone know of any private full service ladies that have a similar body and looks 2/3's as good as her let me know.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh, i have no complaints about her! She had a very attractive face! I'm just into girls with a bit of boob (not insanely big) heh

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

unmerry xmas

Just found out ex stanley st girl n has gone from sunshine she was as hot as they get can only hope she turns up somewhere else mega service mega bucks .she was wasting her time in these joints could have earned in a couple of hrs elswhere what she made in a day here , just my opinion anyway .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Miki

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe74 View Post
    We have different tastes I think. Went to see her today. Very good massage and good conversation to spend 50 minutes with. She is very pretty and I found her tiny little body sexy as. Boobs would only be an a cup but were wonderful little bee stings, my hand covers a butt cheek easily as well. If anyone know of any private full service ladies that have a similar body and looks 2/3's as good as her let me know.
    Tried her recently..totally agreed that her massage are good....but on the A- side...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Yo**

Tried Yo** yesterday..massage was average but sensual....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

ex stanley st girl

Anyone know where she is now? Drop me a pm with thanks...

Page 2 of 36 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast