Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Senior Member(無間使者)

Japanese

did anyone meet the Japanese girl ? A great natural massage.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Great Shop

This has to be my Favorite shop i Have been here many times.Always great massage amazing service i have seen to many girls to write about but as i said before happy to share with you But i do say to anyone who has not tried this place go give it a try girls are not cheap but you get what your willing to pay for. I have been to a lot of shops maybe there is one i can help you out with. i want to give back to others who have posted information that has really helped me out in the past.Thank you to all of you.Have a good one

Senior Member(無間使者)

So many punters... So few brains.

First. I go to this shop. Massages are great. Girls are nice. End of story.

But you f&$kstain dick pullers who get on these forums and proudly, explicitly reveal the illegal services that your procure from a local business truly have sh$t for brains.

If you enjoy the massage, enjoy anything else that happens in the room, either keep your trap shut or be illusive. The young girl and business owner you are discussing does not need a knock on the door from the constabulary... And some of you jerk offs are helping that happen.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well said !! And they wonder why Stanley st got fucked over !!!!!! Some cocks never learn and then complain when places go shit and girls leave !!!

Junior Member(有D料到)

you wrote this

Quote Originally Posted by Taffpost View Post
    First. I go to this shop. Massages are great. Girls are nice. End of story.

But you f&$kstain dick pullers who get on these forums and proudly, explicitly reveal the illegal services that your procure from a local business truly have sh$t for brains.

If you enjoy the massage, enjoy anything else that happens in the room, either keep your trap shut or be illusive. The young girl and business owner you are discussing does not need a knock on the door from the constabulary... And some of you jerk offs are helping that happen.
    24-07-2015, 04:45 AM #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sunshine has been getting most of my punting dollars for a while now.

While some have been better than others, never had a bad punt there.

Yesterday's was absolutely sensational.

would not be to hard for even the dumbest cop to work out what you meant. on this post you wrote maybe practice what we preach.or dont be to quick to judge other posts.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I'd go one further and say don't try to be "illusive." What constitutes illusive for one genius puntero make be quite plain for ANYONE else. If you have a good time a a shop, that's all need be said. I don't enjoy watching good joints go down the gurgler.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Practised ....

Quote Originally Posted by payingalot View Post
    24-07-2015, 04:45 AM #5
    Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sunshine has been getting most of my punting dollars for a while now.

While some have been better than others, never had a bad punt there.

Yesterday's was absolutely sensational.

would not be to hard for even the dumbest cop to work out what you meant. on this post you wrote maybe practice what we preach.or dont be to quick to judge other posts.
    Payingalot... That post was not aimed at you...

But.

There is nothing nearly as explicit in my post as is in this thread... Take tuan for example.

Your threads are not so bad, but still the references to "other services" leave little to the imagination.

I find the idea of reviews in the sex industry a little weird anyway... To me it is like back patting and dick measuring... Guys, you're paying for it. It's a sure thing... You don't need to tell us how lucky you got!

Being Selective on Forum

While I agree we don't have name names & brag about our conquest on open forum...I think any law enforcement worth thier paygrade would be able to read these forums & work out what the hell is going on.
    I am sure they know exactly what is going on anyway.
    Just my two bobs worth.
    Happy Punting...It is an addiction & a expensive one 😊

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I agree that merely posting on here and identifying the shop, you are implying enough to bring unwanted attention to it by police. Other forums are cryptic in naming the shop, but if other punters can decypher it so can police. Being cryptic makes it harder to be used as evidence, but then I highly doubt a post on the internet such as here would ever be admissible anyway.

Being specific about the girl and what service she provides however makes their job easier. They can target specific providers who have a higher chance of getting caught and merely using initials might make it slightly more difficult for them, again if we are supposed to find that girl so can they.

Then of course there are the girls/owners who read this forum, and don't appreciate being named.

Junior Member(有D料到)

problem customers or neighbors

I think the problems are not so much these forums but neighbors who dont want a shop in there area.also customers who cant get what they want or feel cheated,so they call police anonymously complaining poor me.Once they have a complaint then they have to act upon it and the shops on trouble.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Cool Elusive spelling skills

Quote Originally Posted by Taffpost View Post
    either keep your trap shut or be illusive
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    I'd go one further and say don't try to be "illusive." What constitutes illusive for one genius puntero make be quite plain
    There's been lots of use of the word "illusive". This is not a word. I think the word you're all after is "elusive". Just sayin'.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    There's been lots of use of the word "illusive". This is not a word. I think the word you're all after is "elusive". Just sayin'.
    I think you find that is why someone used quotation marks, to imply that it was incorrect.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's that one time of the year again.

RLP got something right.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I will start believing in miracles when you post something useful.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha. You 2 need a show

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Just said...

Quote Originally Posted by Biglad View Post
    And you'd be incorrect. It's just not the CORRECT word.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So whos the girls to see inbox me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Every time you manage to get it up is a miracle Punty!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Every time you manage to get it up is a miracle Punty!
    Kids Say the Darndest Things

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Removed....

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast