Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "Kids Say the Darndest Things" - 'RottenLittlePunt

How many candy bars do you tip them Punty?

Quote Originally Posted by longstick View Post
    Hey all. Longtime lurker here. Has anyone got any Intel on A*****. I have had a few strange encounters with her and I want to know if anyone else is the same.
    Yeah, i've seen A***** once. what was so strange?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Define strange longstick.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Removed.....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mate I am not paying her

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wonder how shop owners feel about their employees dating customers. Anyone know?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Probably the same as Coles or Woolworths would feel if one of their employees partners shoped at their store.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Most owners discourage it by telling the girls that customers are all married or just want sex from them. Most girls don't want their boss to know.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheers for the update brother

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Stuff happens, now clean up your posts since you should have your answer mate.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Exclaims ML : Oh Too Much!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sophie

Wondering what happened to Sophie, anyone know where she ended up please PM me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by forallofyou View Post
    Wondering what happened to Sophie, anyone know where she ended up please PM me.
    Would like to know too if anyone knows where she is

Senior Member(無間使者)
    hi all

just wondering if anyone has any latest recommendations?? haven't been for awhile now. Hoping for slim, with some chest(not totally flat) PM me

ta!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ok guys so what happened was my last visit here which to be honest was a bit shitty. Ml was in my opinion unattractive. Service was meh....However on a positive note A Hottie that greeted me at the door on that day. I managed to do a sneaky get a name off the boss lady. I was very pleased with her looks she greeted me With a beautiful smile. Very beautiful girl, great set off tits that got my attention.
    Neways weeks later I messaged Jackie asking when she was working. Waited for the day and mAde a booking. Rocked up and was greeted by the boss lady. Paid $45 for half hour and waited for the girl to arrive. Once arrived she remembered me and was happy I came to see her. Young early 20's Very beautiful ( not the slutty type) great body. started off with a bit of chit chat. Massage was great quality. Very impressed nice back walking full body massage with good pressure. She's worked at a couple of other shops ( which have been mentioned) so she does have experiance. The only downfall was that there was no build up or teasing before the flip which was a bit of a let down. After the flip she whispered if I was after extras and I agreed. I asked her bout other extras np she was glad i asked . Ending was great good technique bit fast tho but Overall walked away happy. Will deff return.

Looks 9/10
    Attitude 10/10
    Massage 9/10
    Teasing/buildup 0/10
    Ending 9/10

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Unattractive, shitty, sunshine. Not 3 words u hear a lot in the same sentence .

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Who's the good girls there?the manager is sexy as

Junior Member(有D料到)

ticked all the boxes

Stopped by this place yesterday and have to say all the boxes where ticked. Friendly greeting delightful ML with some of the best table manners and techniques I've had the pleasure of experiencing in a shop. Will be heading back there for sure

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Build Up

ive been here 3 times. 3 different ladies. All terrific massages but got the name of one in particular just because of the build up. Had me so weak i almost didnt have to ask for more time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by meow87 View Post
    ive been here 3 times. 3 different ladies. All terrific massages but got the name of one in particular just because of the build up. Had me so weak i almost didnt have to ask for more time.
    Yep the build up was the best I've had in a shop especially concidering the fact this was my first visit.

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast