Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: sunshine day spa logan rd Holland park

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone actually gotten more than just a HJ at this place? What are the going rates for the extras? I remember once J asked for $100 just for basics.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This place used to be good when first opened now just way to expensive for what they offering personally I have never had anything more than standard and naked and that cost me around 150 and then one of girls said I I want put finger inside her extra $50 fuck that !! Bet gems out there and pay less just got to look around a bit to find them

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree! I'd say over a year or so ago This place was so much better and cheaper. Much better quality girls and cheaper services. It's funny how some ml want extra money for something simple like touching the ass, and 100bux for just a topless and hj finish with no titty sucking . When there's other girls who are way hotter and give much better services do it for wayy less. Still I believe this place is still overall the best shop in my opinion.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    I punt very infrequently these days. When I do I always go to a shop which is well-known for its hit and miss nature, where many punters leave with blue balls. I've been lucky and all my visits this year were a hit. The most recent one only cost me $90 total for 45 mins of great fun (could have caused $140 damage or more at other shops). Yes we can still get great value in Bris

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    haven't been to this shop since I got ripped off last time, you will pay at least 130 for just one hour of standard services which is ridiculous IMO

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by ococpunt View Post
    haven't been to this shop since I got ripped off last time, you will pay at least 130 for just one hour of standard services which is ridiculous IMO
    $130? $50 for the extra, since when has it been $80 for the massage?

Junior Member(有D料到)

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by RottenLittlePunt View Post
    $130? $50 for the extra, since when has it been $80 for the massage?
    Last week when I was there it was $105 by the time I walked out happy. I hour $65 for what I thought was a good massage

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mostly positive reviews, Is it worth a drive from the Northside? Best to book, or can you just drop in?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yes mate worth the drive but if your going on weekend or after 5.. book !

Junior Member(有D料到)

Book ahead, request specifics in the booking and mamasan will accommodate.

Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Yes mate worth the drive but if your going on weekend or after 5.. book !
    Couldn't agree more with reddoor.

The Mamasan here knows her shit. When you make your booking request, let her know what your are looking for (eg. really hard massage, backwalking, petite, heavy set) and she knows her girls so she will pick the most appropriate girl.

Unfortunately she'd recently had some high staff turn over, mostly because of idiots on forums splashing names or thinking they're being smart by writing "S***** amazing finish, naked for $150, $50 more for touching"

The girls dont want the attention and Mamasan doesnt want the attention for the wrong reasons on a very public forum.

Keep that shit for PM. If people care they will ask in PM and if they deserve they will get an answer.

but all in all, you cant go wrong!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They use to post the roster every day on Wechat, but has been very quiet lately. I assume it is FLD's theory of people posting names and services?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I am pretty sure I have seen a roster update each day from them. They get deleted on the next morning but I can definitely see yesterdays.

Junior Member(有D料到)

Chat with Mamasan

Yo!

My comments above were a general observation of the way this particular post had headed AND a chat i have with Mamasan after a massage one day.

Further to this i spoke to one of her many gorgeous girls, they read this forum, i said aus99 and she wasnt too happy at all... I asked her "why doesnt she like the attention? doesnt it mean more money? it's like free advertising" "she said it attracts the wrong customers and stupid customers"

She hates it when her name is on here and talking about aus99 it kind of killed the mood of the massage after that.

There is nothing wrong with a roster. it merely states who is working, however if said girls have any other deals going on behind closed doors thats not on the roster....

it just says something like

Sophie
    Flower
    CoCo

not...

Sophie (HJ$50, N$100, BJ$150. No BBBJ or FS)
    Flower (HJ$50, N$100. No BJ, BBBJ or FS)
    CoCo (HJ$50, N$100, BJ$150, BBBJ$200. No FS)

So there is a significant difference between a roster and posting what they do behind closed doors on an open forum. i mean... think about it... there is a reason they whisper and will only talk about it once the door has closed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    First don't forget this is Qld and this is a adult sex forum and if massage place in qld started advertising pretty sure police will be paying more attention to those shops

One would have thought it common sense to not post names in an open forum ...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    One would have thought it common sense to not post names in an open forum ...
    But sadly common sense is not that common these days.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    FLD, Jimmy asked about the Wechat roster posts and I replied regarding them. I am not sure how you connected that to your post.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I visited them before Stanley St got busted. So it wasn't as busy as it is now.

It was pricey but one of the best experiences I have ever had in Brisbane. I forgot the girl's name, but she was from Japan. She was really beautiful, good massage, great attitude. I was short of $10 of agreed amount. I told her I would go outside and withdrew from the ATM, and then gave to her. She told me not to worry and I could make it up next time. Unfortunately, I went overseas shortly after. When I came back, I heard about Stanley St and the attention this shop got afterwards. I am pretty sure girls like her wouldn't stay there long. I wish I could find her now and tip her well for her service and attitude. It is so rare these days!!

Unfortunately, because of few of us (mentioning girls' name, highlighting the shop too much on open forums, detailed pricing), these types of girls doesn't stay longer.....

Junior Member(有D料到)

ex stanly st girls

Quite a few girls from stanly st have gone here that's why so busy.when I arrived here for my booking the other day I saw a Korean girl going into a room I'm sure it was flower from stanly st I asked the girl her name but said she didn't remember because she was new.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hi all.
    My regular at this shop is off for 6-8 weeks. Can anyone PM me a recommendation - happy to share my experiences. Very pleased with my usual ML.
    And who is the 2nd in charge mamasan? She often seems to be wearing a tight white sheath dress. Impressive.

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast