Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shop that has links to Private Health Funds

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Shop that has links to Private Health Funds

Hi All.

Sorry for this thread. I can't seem to find any in the past I thought i'll start a new thread here. Not sure if it's in the right category. I'm not sure how many out there are looking for this option.

There are some shops that accepts healthcare fund payment/rebate and also offer Part 2s not just part 1s, does anyone know where they are? Around Sydney?

Coogee, Randwick, Rosebery, Botany, Mascot, Matraville, Maroubra, Kensington, Kingsford, Waterloo or Zetland area?

Thank you for your input.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Search for "rebate" in the box at top of the page to find previous posts.

Just remember the shops don't offer "Pt 2s", but the girls might.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I see one being advertised frequently next to Penthouse on Pitt St..seems legit but..next to Penthouse..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    There might be a risk because you are using your health card which has your information .......

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasT2015 View Post
    There might be a risk because you are using your health card which has your information .......
    Not only that, you will need to fill out a detailed form for personal medical history, it's an official document !

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A risk of what?

The "health card" is a membership card for an insurance company. It will have your name on it, but if you a going to a participating legit shop, what have you got to hide?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    A risk of what?

The "health card" is a membership card for an insurance company. It will have your name on it, but if you a going to a participating legit shop, what have you got to hide?
    Mate , I just indicates that there might be a risk if the shop got bursted ... You know like the famouse private dating site earlier this year .....

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Mate , I just indicates that there might be a risk if the shop got bursted ... You know like the famouse private dating site earlier this year .....
    Busted for what? If the shop allows girls to do extras, it might lose its accreditation if the health fund found out. But that is a risk it takes, and why most of them don't allow. Nothing to do with dating sites.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I cant see the private section sadly so not sure what shops have been recommended but a general advise is to check if your particular health fund will let you claim at the shop. i learned the hard way that my smaller fund wouldnt let me claim some places that medibank and other big insurers will cover. im keen to find another health fund shop so if anyone can help with a PM with some details it would be very appreciate!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Your health fund should have on on line list of approved shops, so just check them for mentions on here.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've been to a few and CLAIMED my health fund. Just ask them for a receipt instead.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try 10 East Pde, Eastwood.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    gracias itouch. i cant be bothered to do paperwork for the claim. looking for the easy option.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    My fund (nib) has an app and you just take a photo of the receipt and submit it. I haven't wanted to link my punting to a health fund though so I haven't done it for a massage shop. Pity the health fund extras don't cover extras

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    My health fund is in my wife's name, and refunds go to her bank account. Can't risk her noticing the deposits and asking questions.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Getting a refund from your health care insurer could mean bigger tips for the ML!
    We can share the spoils.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    no luck at east pde eastwood, not for me anyway. maybe they thought i work for council or somthing

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Since Medibank had a huge crackdown its hard even find legit asian massage places that work with the rebates now lol

Won't even risk it, can you imagine the wifey finding out..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast