Thread: [Megumi] - Young - Sexy - Horney Jap Girl

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar

[Megumi] - Young - Sexy - Horney Jap Girl

BODY AND LOOKS

Megumi is a young girl, sexy, and a horney girl. She is just around 20 yo, she has a long hair, small pretty face, smooth skin. She is quite a tall girl, around 16x cm.

Megumi has a nice shape of body, slim with nice curves. A nice set of C cup breaste Her nipples are deep inside her breast, and they would raised up if you touched it or licked it Her pussy is small, nice trimmed and shaved. It is very nice for me to show off my oral skills on her pussy, I reckon !

SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE

Megumi is experienced, she has a nice set of skills. Deep nipples licking skills which I really love, feel great. Nice, soft and slow BBBJ with focusing on the knob and balls licking. She is not into DFK but its good enough with some short DFK.

FUCK LIKE A TRUCK

Megumi is not fucking like a truck as I noted (just joking ) Ofcourse she loves fuck, she always ask me to fuck after a short DATY.Anyway, I prefer to do more that I received. I love her moans. I love the way she enjoys what I gave her. Her eyes are closed, she hold my hand, she moves her body...

Dried up quickly, I lied down in bed waiting for her to come. She was on top, she gave a great nipples licking. It was soft, deep nipples licking which made me feel horney. Then some light kisses around my body until she moved to my D. Yes, balls licking at first, deep, soft and repeatedly following by a BBBJ. After that, I kissed her and lay her down. This is my time, Megumi.

She is quite sensitive when you try to kiss her neck or sensitive areas, she will laugh and push you away from it So I just licking her nipples, soft and repeatedly. Then I gave her a pussy licking, yes she loves DATY !!! She always get wet when I give her DATY, but I didn't expect this time. Because she has been working from 11am. But she loves DATY so so much this time ! She didn't push me away from it, she doesn't like a deep DATY from me sometimes. She might feel sensitive sometimes, thats why.

Fuck, I love DATY so I gave her a long DATY because she enjoys it so so much.

She pushed me away, put condom on. Now I'm on top, only one position but most of girls love this position ! I could see how much she enjoyed it, it is really nice to see girls moaning at this view. After a while I came, She couldn't move for a bit until she came back to normal. We take shower again,

The bell rang, dressed up and got out of the room. She hugged and kissed me a light kiss.

Short time but great moment with Megumi. Man, J girls at Ginza stole my heart. They make me addicted to it. Megumi has been working for awhile, but if you haven't tried her out yet. That would be your mistake !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hope she works during the day more often!

Quote Originally Posted by Bynumbynumbynum View Post
    Hope she works during the day more often!
    She used to work night time mainly, but she has changed her working time a little bit in morning

Bwahahahahhahahahhhhahahahah

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I'm seriously jealous that you hit it off with her.

I've just had a session and we didn't click and it turned out to be very bland. I'm thinking it could just be me.

Quote Originally Posted by preoccupied View Post

I've just had a session and we didn't click and it turned out to be very bland. I'm thinking it could just be me.
    Don't think like that man It needs time to get more experience and to get a better treat from them, we need to respect them and treat them well. There is many things we need to care of, to get a better treat from girls

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by NaughtyBoy13 View Post
    Don't think like that man It needs time to get more experience and to get a better treat from them, we need to respect them and treat them well. There is many things we need to care of, to get a better treat from girls
    Mate. I treat them all with respect. I've been a loyal frequent flyer at Ginza for a while now. I've never needed to reply as it has always been a top notch experience. This was very much an outlier in my experience which garnered a response.

Look I'm sure megumi is amazing, it was unfortunate that we didn't hit it off, which is extremely rare.

Mate. I treat them all with respect. I've been a loyal frequent flyer at Ginza for a while now. I've never needed to reply as it has always been a top notch experience. This was very much an outlier in my experience which garnered a response.

Look I'm sure megumi is amazing, it was unfortunate that we didn't hit it off, which is extremely rare.
    Ok, I'm sorry about my comment I dont know what to say more about this. But I just write AR about girls that I really like. Been with so many girls but not everyone I write AR about

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

I saw her recently and my experience was somewhat similar. I wouldn't describe it as "bland" but the vibe/chemistry wasn't all there for me. I can't really fault her from a logical point of view though. She is attractive/GFE/friendly/skilled. Maybe I was just not feeling that up for it on the day? Not sure. That is how punting is I guess, everyone can have different tastes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cyclone View Post
    I saw her recently and my experience was somewhat similar. I wouldn't describe it as "bland" but the vibe/chemistry wasn't all there for me. I can't really fault her from a logical point of view though. She is attractive/GFE/friendly/skilled. Maybe I was just not feeling that up for it on the day? Not sure. That is how punting is I guess, everyone can have different tastes.
    Same here; don't think I was feeling it that day but wanted to try. Right when I walked in it felt off and it showed I guess. Afterwards just having a chat with her it was fun and a bit of flirty, playfulness which was good and that was fun. Can't help but feel the "bland" session was partly my fault too!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    All these average reviews make me want to see her again lol...

Megumi following suit with Kiki posting some new pictures... damn

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have seen her recently and my experience is similar to those described by the others in this forum. She is really beautiful but not as accommodating as some other girls at Ginza.

Quote Originally Posted by sxzgj View Post
    I have seen her recently and my experience is similar to those described by the others in this forum. She is really beautiful but not as accommodating as some other girls at Ginza.
    Yeah you are right ! Her service is not as heated as others girls Leah is my first division now !