Thread: Any action on sunshine coast

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any action on sunshine coast

Hi guys will be on sunny coast next week any recomendations open to anything

Senior Member(無間使者)
    not much, read the forum is all we got to say

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah nothing really going on up that way. There is Lush at Marcoola (behind the air port) and the one at Kunda Park if you're after FS, quite a few fake cracker/backpage ads, lots of 40-50yr old Chinese women pretending to be in their 20's etc working out of Alex Heads, and that's about it. I stumbled across a private Phillipino lady in Palmwoods on locanto who is a bit of a rocket (mid 30's, squirter, loves her head and toys) but on the second visit she offed bbfs so haven't been back since.

Nothing nice and young and fresh unfortunately. No good R'n'T either. Really makes me miss Sydney. You have to go as far south as Redcliffe or Aspley before you start finding the picking a bit thicker. I really wish Caboolture would have a bit more action, it has the right feel (soscioecconomic demographic etc) for it but I haven't found anything as yet.

Good luck with the hunt. Let us know if you luck out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Give this one a shot if your desperate http://sunshinecoast.locanto.com.au/...en-minded.html