Thread: quality rubs

Junior Member(有D料到)

quality rubs

Hey guys, Been in rnt scene for awhile now and realising a tread: prices are going up while technique and effort by ml are generally declining.. (not to mention extras tending to be mechanical as well)

As much as I love the second part, massaging time to me is really important as well due to my old back injury.

Here's the list I think they are doing great with massage:
    1. Massagemojo - recently opened, great attitude, great attention to knots and really keen to make sure sore spots are covered

2. Angies - started my punting journey here, having good time massage as always,girls are accommodating and fun, as all bro say here, it's always a punt here

3. Bamboo- nice setup as always, nothing rush and the only place I reckon they know how to do a proper hard sports massage (mojo as well actually), never leave this place without a smile and relaxing body

So guys, any thoughts?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Quality msg

Top3: Mojo, serenity, sunshine

All three of these have set a new standard in service.

I haven't been to Mojo yet, but I agree that Serenity & Sunshine are excellent for proper massage technique and overall quality of service.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Agree with you mate, certain girls in sunshine do a pretty good job too, but just some of them tho sadly..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I hate shops where the MLs have zero massage skill but don't know enough to just soft, sensual pressure. One ML on Friday took to ramming her knuckle into the back of my knee, she thought this was some sort of pressure point, just fucking hurt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    One of my ex wives who used to study massage in her younger years told me that if you want proper massage never get an Asian therapist. Apparently their too skinny and it ends up being bone on bone, the Caucasian therapists generally have a bit of muscle in between and some fat which helps do the technique properly. I believe her because while she was not the toughest girl around, if she gave me a neck massage her fingers were nign on killing machines, it was too much for me but I couldn't tell her I was used to "soft" asian ML massages

Senior Member(無間使者)

Massage shop southside

Honestly i havent been on any of this shops,i love punting but sometimes am too lazy for drive 30 or 40min
    to a southside for a hit n miss coz like u saids b4 not all the girl r really good n do properly massage.
    is tru about the thing of punt is the emotion for see what u gonna get when u go on a new shop but
    i would rater stay stick to those place who u know already,just my opinion.
    TOO MUCH SHOPS,TOO MUCH GIRLS NOT ENOUGH MONEY.
    sorry about my english is my second language,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reckon Asian ml can do a pretty good job too as long as they know what they are doing. Sometimes force is generated by body weight rather than purely pushing and screwing in.. Lol
    I have had a few good session from some Asian ladies, also some from aussies and European girls, I think the main thing is whether they know what they are doing or not, and whether they put im effort for the work...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by HBerg View Post
    I hate shops where the MLs have zero massage skill but don't know enough to just soft, sensual pressure. One ML on Friday took to ramming her knuckle into the back of my knee, she thought this was some sort of pressure point, just fucking hurt.
    Lol.. That hurts...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by supanova View Post
    I reckon Asian ml can do a pretty good job too as long as they know what they are doing. Sometimes force is generated by body weight rather than purely pushing and screwing in.. Lol
    I have had a few good session from some Asian ladies, also some from aussies and European girls, I think the main thing is whether they know what they are doing or not, and whether they put im effort for the work...
    I think it's more to do with their elbows, a lot of asian ML's elbows are pointy rather than rounder, meaning a lot more bone on bone grinding

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree it's more about technique than body weight. I've seen quite a few skinny MLs that could exert quite a bit of appropriate force and got curious about it. So I got a couple of them to teach me and let me practice a bit on them for fun. Definitely was fun, definitely required a whole lot less effort doing it right than not...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtySanchez View Post
    ...if you want proper massage never get an Asian therapist.
    Absolutely the BEST, REAL massage I've ever received was my a tiny (seriously) Taiwanese girl. Everything that could be cracked was, expertly. Hot, too

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've had massages by all nationalities asians,Indians,white girls at both legit and non ligit shops. To me it all depends on individual. I would have to say the best quality massage I've had hands down was a Filipino girl from robina at exquisite.i wouldn't say a stunner but very very sexy. Great body small tits with a really cheeky smile. Lovely extras too. Unfortunately she's long gooone!!!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Always the way... Expensive keeping track of these ladies.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

best value

Just to get some opinions on 2 punts i had couple of wks ago 1st was 90 min gorgeous girl non asian great massage gfe bodyslide honey blond latino 26 the sort of body we chaps dream of finished off nicely with various techniques $ 300 all up . Two days later moderate looking asian girl super massage bodyslide lots of touching very friendly 60min $ 130 all up and one of the best finishing techniques ive ever had without doubt +2 very polished . Which represents better value . ? 1st girl was one of the most beautiful women ive ever seen 2nd girl was plain but still sexy? ? ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    For me, if the girl meets the definition of "hot," the rest is in the technique.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    For me, if the girl meets the definition of "hot," the rest is in the technique.
    Oh god the embarrassment there u go just for u bubba thats what i get for being lazy ;-)
    My choice as well

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

clarification

Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Just to get some opinions on 2 punts i had couple of wks ago 1st was 90 min gorgeous girl non asian great massage gfe bodyslide honey blond latino 26 the sort of body we chaps dream of finished off nicely with various techniques $ 300 all up . Two days later moderate looking asian girl super massage bodyslide lots of touching very friendly 60min $ 130 all up and one of the best finishing techniques ive ever had without doubt +2 very polished . Which represents better value . ? 1st girl was one of the most beautiful women ive ever seen 2nd girl was plain but still sexy? ? ?
    Just to clarify not bris punts ,only posted for comparison on value in general discussion these two best seemed to fit the bill