Thread: Jap girl Yuri - Young n Horney with great service

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar

Red face Jap girl Yuri - Young n Horney with great service

Been waiting 1 hour to have a chance to see her. But I just booked 30 mins Regular Service (Yuri would be able to provide a Premium Service with DATY, BBBJ, Fingering)

BODY AND LOOKS

Yuri is a young Jap Girl, a genuine Japanese. She is around 20 yo, tan skin, black long hair, quite tall about 16x cm. She has C cup breasts which is good to grab, a little bit cuteness. Her body is about size 6-7 with nice arse. She is friendly, love English music and a great attitude. She has a shaved pussy, nice trimmed !

EXPERIENCE N SKILLS

Yuri is an experienced girl with a great service. I havent't tried her Premium Service, but I could guess how is that. Booked a General Service, but you still can take a shower with her. She will clean you up nicely, and yeah she even massage my back neck for a bit. She bowed down to wash my D n balls

Her CBJ was great ! Fuck, I don't like CBJ at all ! But I like Yuri's CBJ ! She licked around y balls before she give me CBJ. Soft, slowly, a little bit teeth feeling but no hurt ! Because she is trying to make a very tight CBJ, thats why. Her CBJ focusing on the knob, combine with HJ, she sucks the knob and the D tightly. Feels so great !

Fucking session is also a great one ! She loves fuck, young n horney girl. First we do Mish, I'm on top, she touched her pussy to give it a massage on her clitoris. So I know this girl love to sex and massage on her clitoris. Then I gave her the things she wants, fucking plus massaging the clit. She loves it, mate! She moans, she moves her body, her eyes are closed and she enjoys it so much.

After Mish, I lay down so she was on top. But seemed like she prefer to enjoys what I do for her rather than using herself. So even when she was on top, her body still lay down on me, hugged me. Thats ok, I gave her a great fuck session

Then cowgirl, I like the way she made it. She lay down with her arse up, fucking great view about her arse n pussy. Her body all the way down in bed with her nice big arse up waiting for my D to get in. Slowly in and out with touching her clit, she moans and loves it so much.

Back to Mish to finish, using the same method fucking and touch her clit made me cum. She seemed happy, she sang after shower again. But before that I did ask her "Kimoochi?" And she said yes "Kimoochi" and laughed.

Yuri is not a beautiful girl stand out in those Korean Girls at No5 Marrickville. But she is a young and horney Japanese girl with a great attitude and service. She has a little cuteness of a young girl. I just booked 30 mins only, but she gave me a great service I would say ! I haven't tried her Premium Service witn BBBJ, DATY and fingering. But I guess it would be a great Premium Service as well ! Because fucking I don't like CBJ, but she convinced me that I like her CBJ, mates.

She is a rare Jap girls in a middle of Korean girls n Thai girls. So if you'd like to try a Premium Japanese Services, a great service in a right way? Try Yuri out, mates !

The room is next to the gate, after we finished we hugged and saying goodbye to each other. I got out, opened the gate and she followed by to say goodbye and closed the gate. Such a warm heart What are you waiting for? Fucking try her out mates !

Note: Please understand that I say "great service" means I compare her services to another similar class girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Top class in my book yuri has flown under the radar for awhile I think .
    You've let the secret out nice review naughty boy .

Quote Originally Posted by Starved View Post
    Top class in my book yuri has flown under the radar for awhile I think .
    You've let the secret out nice review naughty boy .
    I just tell yous the true about her

Quote Originally Posted by Marrickvill_5 View Post
    Please call for all enquries and bookings

Our Location
    Address : No. 5 Gerald St. Marrickville
    Phone No : (02) 9519 9009
    Wechat ID : Marrickville5
    Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...10080845710!!!
    Stop advertising in my AR, mate

Please call for all enquries and bookings

Our Location
    Address : No. 5 Gerald St. Marrickville
    Phone No : (02) 9519 9009
    Wechat ID : Marrickville5
    Facebook Link: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php...10080845710!!!