Thread: Britney, Very Tall, Blonde, Blue Eyes, Early 20s, STUNNER!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Britney, Very Tall, Blonde, Blue Eyes, Early 20s, STUNNER!

Person's Name : Britney

Establishment : 485 Princes Hwy, Rockdale

Date of Visit : 7/12/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9599 8891

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $150 / 30 minutes for Cauc ladies or $100/30 for asians

Size/shape : size 10 , DD cup , a bit of weight but she is a looker, 180cm+, blonde and blue eyes.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Aussie

Services Provided : CBJ , french kiss">DFK , FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes for sure

I rang to check if they had Aussie girls on, and was told Britney a tall model like was on 190cm tall.
    We arrived and met Jesse the friendly keeper, I didn't make a booking before hand as I wasn't sure if she was what I was after so I arrived and had to wait a good 30mins.
    At the end, it was well worth the wait.

I always had a thing for tall ladies, and she was a cauc, even better. Had a good chat with Jesse whilst we were waiting, and TBH i was still a bit skeptical on Britney as the photos on the roster did make her look a bit fat, and Jesse guaranteed her face would make up for it and showed me a photo of her face, HOLLY DOOLEY she was fucking hot.
    Definitely one of the stunners you see in a club!! I was sold right away, and happily waited my 30mins, it felt like 2 hours.
    So finally I got to meet Britney in the meeting room, fuck she was TALL.

Into the room, we chatted whilst I was having a shower, she said she was 23, and came from QLD a few years ago, she did say she was a bit over 6 feet so that would be closer to 185cm.
    One thing I must say, she does carry some weight but put that on a 185cm tall lady, I think she carries it well. Im not one for fat ladies/BBW, in fact I avoid them but I would only describe Britney as a 'bigger' lady, in a good way. If you have a thing for amazon ladies, then go for your life.

She was definitely friendly enough, still got the teenager voice which was rather sweet of her. She started off asking me what I like, I said feet and she chuckled like a teenager and asked about my fav position. I laid down, she cat bathed me and gave me a CBJ which was nothing to write home about as I never was a fan of CBJ. Then we moved to missionary and entered her, surprisingly she wasn't all that loose down there as I was expecting. Probably still fresh in the industry.
    She really has a pretty face, it's more of the girl next door type rather than slutty clubbing girls you see.
    What a pleasure it was, fucking her in missionary and looking straight into her blue eyes.

Guys, I must say I have never felt it this way in ANY punting session. She felt like a girlfriend to me more than anything, the way she talked, the way she laughed, and occasionally we would have eye contacts when I was on top of her, and she would chuckle and say "why are you looking at me like this".
    I couldnt resist and kissed her on the lips, at first she was a bit hesitant, but she initiated some light DFK after. I liked it.
    YMMV though, I felt like she doesn't normally do kissing, but i might have got lucky and clicked with her.

I would put her legs on my shoulder at times and I tried to kiss all over her feet which she chuckled and said it was so ticklish.
    Then she kept saying "you are soooo cheeky" "you are so bad" and chuckled.
    It wasn't long till i blew my load.

Look wise - 11/10 stunner
    Body wise - Natural DD's, a bit of weight but she carries it well
    Service wise - 11/10 GFE

She is $150/30min compared to $100/30min for the asian ladies.
    I would 100% recommend Britney.

Banned
    Thank you so much for the review! glad you enjoyed the experience.

Britney is back in rockdale tonight 9pm-3am. Dear punters, come and see how beautiful she is in person

Banned
    Britney's last day is tonight fellas.. Come and see her before she goes overseas!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    heard theres another girl LISA at this shop, any reviews on her??

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review mate

Banned
    She's back from vacation!! Here now at 485 Princes Hwy Rockdale

For Lisa, she will be here this weekend! Amazing feedbacks too so far

Banned
    She is home today!! one day only this week!!!Cant miss out!!