Thread: Authentic thai massage west end.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Authentic thai massage west end.

hello amigos:Back already from there now,give a try this place coz some brother from here Jaccky gave the info
    cheers bro,this girl totally worth it.Walk in there saw another punter sitting on the sofa on the entry he was already finish
    so if u r reading this am the big guy who u see there lol.
    i was leading to the room ,really clean, was ask to take clothes off n keep the undies but i never wear undies when i going to massage but she was ok with that.
    the girl was pretty nice in every way,nice chat,easy going n amazing deep tissue,she stand on my back i really love that ,n make some pressure n i could hear some "cracks" wow thats never happens b4.during the flip have some tackle tickle i ask for xtras she says $50 but i only have $30 (trying to help our brother offering only 30)but was ok, coz i really enjoy the massage session so i dont care leave on blue.,maybe next time.
    so at the end.
    massage:10/10
    ml:8/10
    attitude:10/10
    wir definitely yes next saturday already.
    happy punting guys.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Glad she sorted you out. I generally tip a bit more here because of the much needed spinal work she gives me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaccky View Post
    Glad she sorted you out. I generally tip a bit more here because of the much needed spinal work she gives me.
    cheers bro for the info,def ill going again.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I must be going on the wrong day ive popped in here twice recently and both times a few ladies in reception none of which were very appealing looked legit so i walked headed up the rd to rose thai and saw quite a nice girl think her name started with c great massage no offers but signs r there , anybody been here ,will try again soon worth it for the massage anyway

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    what time is this shop open till?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If u mean rose thai i think she said last booking was 630 pm close at 7 theres an older lady there maybe 50s day i went younger girl was sitting front rec so i grabbed her wish i could remember her name

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Reddoor you might be fitter and younger than the average punter. They sometimes assume you're a cop if you're fit and young or youngish. There's a cop station nearby.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpeck80 View Post
    Reddoor you might be fitter and younger than the average punter. They sometimes assume you're a cop if you're fit and young or youngish. There's a cop station nearby.
    What a load of shit !!!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nah that's true. The girls themselves say that. I made a general statement, not just specifically about that one shop. It's especially true in the current tense climate of police raids. In any case, there must be a reason he didn't leave happy, other than money.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Some crossed wires here i think why would u assume that im younger and fitter than the average punter?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Nah that's true. The girls themselves say that. I made a general statement, not just specifically about that one shop. It's especially true in the current tense climate of police raids. In any case, there must be a reason he didn't leave happy, other than money.
    Yeh sorry man scrub that last post missread yours .as for authentiic thai i didnt leave happy because i didnt stay , rose thai left happy because of very good massage should i have been happier time will tell

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

roseier this time

Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    I must be going on the wrong day ive popped in here twice recently and both times a few ladies in reception none of which were very appealing looked legit so i walked headed up the rd to rose thai and saw quite a nice girl think her name started with c great massage no offers but signs r there , anybody been here ,will try again soon worth it for the massage anyway
    Gave rose thai another shot recently booked 1hr got same cutie same good massage bit more attention this time struck up a conversation somehow the question was raised ,cant imagine how that happened ,nice big smile on her face and then starts to get cheeky up on the bed between my legs while she worked wonders with both her hands. So great trad thai mas , happy pretty girl ,,id call that a success