Thread: Tiffany's on Chevron

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Tiffany's on Chevron

Haven't heard anything about this place but saw it while driving past the sad 😢 Dragon. Looked it up and found nothing other than some locked content on another forum. Looks interesting, and the ad promising...

http://m.locanto.com.au/goldcoast/ID...n-chevron.html

I might give it a go next week If idon't don't hear anything further.

Cheers
    Bubba

Would love to hear your review next week.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They offer dual massage. That might be a sign.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    Haven't heard anything about this place but saw it while driving past the sad  Dragon. Looked it up and found nothing other than some locked content on another forum. Looks interesting, and the ad promising...

http://m.locanto.com.au/goldcoast/ID...n-chevron.html

I might give it a go next week If idon't don't hear anything further.

Cheers
    Bubba
    went there shortly after it opened early this year ? late last year ? can't remember.. heard the boss lady talking to the landlord about things & other tenants there... lol

probably changed by now i suppose.. but 1 ml started things & another finished..weren't organised.. haven't been back there since so ymmv..

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have been to both places. I didn't like that the walls of tiffanys doesn't go all the way up and the room looks a bit shabby. Otherwise, the experience was good, left happy. Happy dragon had better rooms. But the selection of girls was a bit bad. Me and a mate went in two weeks ago. Lucky for me, I got the hot one. In the end, left happy still. Would recommend happy dragon

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I've never been to either, but I thnk I recall someone on here saying there was a change of management sometime this year, but could be wrong.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The dragon hasn't been too good for me lately. Got a cyborg for each of my last 2 visits. There was once a girl who's name was like "grandma" working there. Take care of her, and omg did she take care of you.

I guess she set the bar a bit high (yes) for me at that place.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    The dragon hasn't been too good for me lately. Got a cyborg for each of my last 2 visits. There was once a girl who's name was like "grandma" working there. Take care of her, and omg did she take care of you.

I guess she set the bar a bit high (yes) for me at that place.
    Yes, I know of whom you speak. A true beauty who truly knows how to pamper a man.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

3/4 of a banana :(

Quote Originally Posted by flamejob View Post
    Yes, I know of whom you speak. A true beauty who truly knows how to pamper a man.
    She is sorely missed. I'm not sure we'll see the likes of her any time soon.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well, 2/3s

Senior Member(無間使者)

grandma

Well in the early days grandma was great ,top looking and great service but near the end her service became terrible see posts about HD in forums where she is discussed ,i have been a regular at HD for years and it with out doubt was the best in QLD but sadly after being sold earlier this year to a Chinese trio it is turning into just another massage shop.
    My regular has told me that under the new management the girls are not treated as well as before ,not treated bad just not good like they used to and so the service level has dropped.
    sad sad times

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Ah that's what happened then. At HD.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went here a few weeks ago, walked in girls were busy one guy was moaning found it hard not to start laughing. I walked out and sat outside for a while. Went back up saw a Chinese lady late 30's I'd say. Nothing special job done gave here $20 for her trouble.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I bumped a thread at the AR section About HD.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I only ever really had one good session at HD. But it was special. I guess my tenure started just before the fall. Always the way.

I've been enjoying some good times with the goofy little cuties at Mermaid, but for me, this thing is an adventure, so I'm exploring.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Thats always the way.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yes. In my experience, for sure. I always get a taste of excellence then I apparently scare it away. Still looking for that elusive regular to spend a tonne of my money on!