Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Filipina waiting

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I think there is also good volume of knowledge on KL. Do your research, checkout internationalsexguide.com in the KL forum. Do some dating site work prior to arrival.

The thing I would like for your Christmas break is a few days with one girl in additional to the punting scene which gets predictable.

My time in KL I spent a few days punting then just invited one girl to stick around. She was happy as she got full payment without having to hope for a punter and I was happy as I didn't have the daily search.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i was recently in PH and was told that if you spend more that 2 nights with a girl and there is no financial transaction, then they have rights to your assets.... sounds BS to me, but I prefer the pay as you go option. less complicated....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by image checker View Post
    I also picked up another less hot pinay, she gave me a very unpleasant gift. I'll let you guess what it was.

#chlamydia
    Very common in filipina. so much so I buy a course Azithromycin each time I am in Philippines.

As fo rthe comments about needing money for all those things, probably true, but there are 20 million pinay that need that money too

Quote Originally Posted by memememe View Post
    i was recently in PH and was told that if you spend more that 2 nights with a girl and there is no financial transaction, then they have rights to your assets.... sounds BS to me, but I prefer the pay as you go option. less complicated....
    Yep, the is BS, although if you see the same girl too much she will want more money.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12