Thread: Miko at Bamboo massage. AVOID!!! WASTE OF MONEY!

Junior Member(有D料到)

Miko at Bamboo massage. AVOID!!! WASTE OF MONEY!

Earlier today i decided to try Bamboo for the first time. I was excited as i hear this place is amazing. But im sad to say, my first experience here has been pretty bad. The massage was really lack lustre. She had no interest in being there. As for the part 2, by far one of the worst that I've ever had, so robotic and as soon as i finished she handed me a towel and made me clean myself up. Another first for me. Really not impressed. On the bright side the mamasan was very nice and asked for feedback. I told her exactly what i thought of Miko. Hopefully my next visit will live up to the hype. Any recommendations guys? I want to experience what makes this place so popular.

Quote Originally Posted by raffysexy View Post
    Earlier today i decided to try Bamboo for the first time. I was excited as i hear this place is amazing. But im sad to say, my first experience here has been pretty bad. The massage was really lack lustre. She had no interest in being there. As for the part 2, by far one of the worst that I've ever had, so robotic and as soon as i finished she handed me a towel and made me clean myself up. Another first for me. Really not impressed. On the bright side the mamasan was very nice and asked for feedback. I told her exactly what i thought of Miko. Hopefully my next visit will live up to the hype. Any recommendations guys? I want to experience what makes this place so popular.
    It's not as popular as before when summer is still running it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dude, where have you been the last 12 months or so?? This place has lost her best girls for one reason or another, thus their quality is free falling as well...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    But if u plan a return visit, Jessie who works Thursday is gonna make you feel good...

Banned
    Where did you hear this place was amazing? Because it's anything but amazing.

Recommendation, don't go back. Plenty of other good shop in the CBD

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Try Jane. She is pretty good from my memory

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Try rose...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yipsamsam View Post
    Try rose...
    I saw Yumi there a few weeks ago. Works Tuesday anf Thursday. Had a good time.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sukeong View Post
    Try Jane. She is pretty good from my memory
    Dose Jane still work there?