Thread: First time punter - Sydney

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

First time punter - Sydney

Hey,

So i'm a first time punter and I will be in Sydney over the next few weeks.

Knowing absolutely nothing about the industry i'm here for suggestions on where to go. I'm mainly interested in Japanese or Korean girls (I do have a bit of a kpop obsession currently...).

As this is my first time punting and I don't plan on doing it regularly i'm only interested in the high end of town. The more expensive (assuming it's better) the better. From reading here the Ginza club seems up my alley but I was wondering if there were other decent options as it still seems fairly cheap.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Well, Korean No5 Marrickville A lot of K Girls there, price is cheaper but normal service. Ginza is the best in my view

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It's addictive... Little heads up,

Quote Originally Posted by larvos View Post
    Hey,

So i'm a first time punter and I will be in Sydney over the next few weeks.

Knowing absolutely nothing about the industry i'm here for suggestions on where to go. I'm mainly interested in Japanese or Korean girls (I do have a bit of a kpop obsession currently...).

As this is my first time punting and I don't plan on doing it regularly i'm only interested in the high end of town. The more expensive (assuming it's better) the better. From reading here the Ginza club seems up my alley but I was wondering if there were other decent options as it still seems fairly cheap.
    If you think Ginza still seems fairly cheap ! I envy your financial status !

Between 5 Star and Ginza, you probably have the two market leaders in Asian FS shops in Sydney and their service standards in general are more reliable and consistent!

If you think the prices are cheap, give the girls a big tip up front! It will certainly make it even better !

Welcome to Sydney !

Enjoy.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Also remember Ginza has classes so while the starting category girls are cheaper it gets higher when you move into the higher tiers!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the replies guys.

If I visited Ginza at some time between 5-9ish on a weekday is there a need to book or is there a decent selection for clueless guys like me coming off the street? Assuming I was willing to wait about 30 minutes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey,

I don't plan on doing it regularly
    That's cute!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    first timer going to ginza? next week youll want to move to sydney.

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Thanks for the replies guys.

If I visited Ginza at some time between 5-9ish on a weekday is there a need to book or is there a decent selection for clueless guys like me coming off the street? Assuming I was willing to wait about 30 minutes.
    Need to make a booking

Senior Member(無間使者)
    if you are in to Jap and Korean girls, you can't go wrong with GINZA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    mate if you jump in water you got to swim, and if you can swim, you come back to water.
    So i don't think there is anything like not doing it regularly. You get a taste of it, you want more n more ..