Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Waste of time, last time visiting

Senior Member(無間使者)

Waste of time, last time visiting

Well, that's it.

I've read a few threads around over the year about how this place has gone down hill... and hasn't it done so dramatically.

I've been able to go to this shop a fair few times over the years, but it has progressively declined in all facets. It's sad for the great girls that do work there, but this shop needs to fail in this market with such strong competition a short walk away.

Had a booking to go there tonight and after calling up they noted that they had plenty of available girls. I had made it clear that there was one particular one which I didn't want to see at any cost. Turn up, at first the mamasan tries to send me away with the one ML that I would not see... Apparently they were wrong that others were available as I was ushered to an 'office' style room to wait '10 minutes'... that turned into 20mins very quickly and I had heard another punter arrive and get ushered away while I waited...

Finally, I get offered to see an ML and sick and tired of waiting I just accept even though I have a bad feeling about this. I know I should have walked long ago, I really do...

Kiki - new girl and quite young.

She didn't want to be there. I cut my losses and made it just a 30min session to limit disappointment. She barely said hello or cared. Her massage was nice and that exceeded expectations, but everything else was average and or a disappointment.

Won't even need to go into part two for this purpose. My 30 minute session miraculously was reduced to a 20min session.

Done.

And as am I with this shop, who couldn't care less about their customers.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Miyako was doing many of the customer management before as Susan was never a master at that. Now that June has taken over Miyako's share, they no longer have the customer management skills at the front desk any more. Good luck to them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Miyako was doing many of the customer management before as Susan was never a master at that. Now that June has taken over Miyako's share, they no longer have the customer management skills at the front desk any more. Good luck to them.
    Did u mean June, the Japanese girl who used to work at Bamboo, is a mamasan now bro??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's so basic, but they get it so wrong... Things are not looking up at this place anymore.

Lacking communication is one thing, utter disregard for the importance of your customers takes it to a whole new level.

It's not as if there is a differentiated offering that leads to customers needing to just deal with it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely heart View Post
    Upstairs is HongKong massage, any one tries?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by yipsamsam View Post
    Upstairs is HongKong massage, any one tries?
    Well, couldn't be much worse tbh - hopefully someone can report an obvious improvement there..

Quote Originally Posted by imaragingbull View Post

Well, couldn't be much worse tbh - hopefully someone can report an obvious improvement there..
    I think I've reported it once - Hong kong massage. Had a session with a thai girl there, was ok. But I will stick to the better run shops.

For thairapeutic, I tend to stick to the girls that gives better service like rose, Cherry, etc.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by garfield View Post
    I think I've reported it once - Hong kong massage. Had a session with a thai girl there, was ok. But I will stick to the better run shops.

For thairapeutic, I tend to stick to the girls that gives better service like rose, Cherry, etc.
    Yes, Rose is very good. I visited Therapeutic because Rose is here...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah, is one thing to try and stick to the good girls... Another to turn up after setting up a time to visit, then be told to wait, told she isn't available any more and given someone else who is disinterested and clearly hates the job

You can't always win, but good management and customer service is obviously vital

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Hey Bull.....you can't say you weren't warned. Just have a look at all the shocking reviews in a similar vein to yours!

For those that don't know yet this joint is a shit hole that doesn't deserve your business and if you go there you are a mug!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up 100% Correct!

This shop is one of those rare shops that has chalked up more negative reviews and reports than positive ones.
    Gotta agree that it's just not worth taking a chance on them coz they are just a bunch of thieving liars that will say anything to get you in and they just don't give a shit!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

110% correct

Even Rose is learning bad habits - the last two times I've booked her, when I turned up, she changed the booking because she said she had a prior booking she arranged direct with another client that the girls at the front desk didn't know about. Once, maybe ok ... twice, not ok. Pouted through our last session - wouldn't have happened 6 months ago. Last time I see her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This shop is hopeless

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Exactly... it's more the trajectory that is brought to attention here... It used to be 'OK' with the right ML. However, even loyal, returning customers are finding it pathetic

I'm glad my last visit (where I was planning on seeing a particular girl) was foiled and absolutely horrible. Because now, I'll never step foot in their again! Thanks Thairapeutic

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by buster View Post
    Even Rose is learning bad habits - the last two times I've booked her, when I turned up, she changed the booking because she said she had a prior booking she arranged direct with another client that the girls at the front desk didn't know about. Once, maybe ok ... twice, not ok. Pouted through our last session - wouldn't have happened 6 months ago. Last time I see her.
    Yeah man for me Rose is the archetypical nice girl who got into the industry with the lure of quick money but then over-worked herself massively (6 days a week, week in week out) and now is such a shell of her former self, it makes me sad to see it, I called my last session with her prob 6 months ago as the session was definitely not sexy and ultimately rather sad.

To give some context, I met her at Camellia Massage (George St) when she first arrived in Sydney. Started off with legit massage but there was definitely some attraction and after a few sessions we would regularly DFK for a good portion of the session. She then told me that she needed more money and was going for an interview at Thaireputic. We discussed when goes on there and she told me that whilst she's not keen to do it (extras) she needed the money so would do Thaireputic 1 day per week. I'd still see her at Camellia and during this time was the best time in my punting history with her... Like fooling around with a new girlfriend, both of us totally naked from the start with only curtains to separate the rooms from the hallways, hearing legit massages happen as we fooled around and explored each other's bodies and DFK'd the whole time. As time progressed she increased the Thaireputic shifts and cut down the Camellia ones until of course it was Thaireputic only. Her open & warm character started to be eroded away, for her the sheer volume of dick she saw every day and being treated like a piece of meat really got to her as she'd never done this line of work before of course. Because we were close, as she became more troubled our sessions became more of a therapy session for her and I actually felt guilty as a punter for contributing to this girl's downward spiral. I knew with those feelings that it was waaaay past my time to get out. As a cautionary tale, when I meet new girls to the ML industry I try to recommend to them (personality depending of course) they work 2 or 3 days a week so it doesn't drive them crazy...!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Such a shame about rose. She cut my session down too because she had adifferent booking made without receptions knowing just like you. Having said that ib didn't pick up on any change in her. Had me fooled i suppose. feel bad like you bro biethestar about contributing to it also.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    just walk in without booking will give you better experience

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Waow, I'm actually surprised of how many brothers out there who experience the same shit like I had.. It is really a shame, because a bad management might ruin the whole shop.. I feel for the girls too.. With Rose, I've seen it coming. Working 6 days a week is nowhere acceptable in this industry.. Most girls only do 1-2 days.. For her own sake, I hope she can realise that, and slow down...

Quote Originally Posted by khuntong View Post
    Waow, I'm actually surprised of how many brothers out there who experience the same shit like I had.. It is really a shame, because a bad management might ruin the whole shop.. I feel for the girls too.. With Rose, I've seen it coming. Working 6 days a week is nowhere acceptable in this industry.. Most girls only do 1-2 days.. For her own sake, I hope she can realise that, and slow down...
    I know a lot of MLs do work 5-6 days a week ! But most of them would have been doing this among 3-4 shops as not many shops would like the same girl working more than 2-3 days a week .

Sometimes young MLs can handle working 6 days during school holidays then back to 2 or 3 days a week while back to school. Married MLs with children would likely to take the weekend off.

Six days a week in any line of work over a period of time will be very tough !

Lord have mercy on their souls and bodies !

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bynumbynumbynum View Post
    just walk in without booking will give you better experience
    Maybe... or you just get told to wait further and/or get the absolute worst ML that the shop has to offer.

There is one at Thairapeutic that I'd never see actually, and that night (start of thread) they tried to tell me to see her... I stood my ground, but to be honest in hindsight I should have just left.

Doesn't surprise me that others feel exactly the same way about this place!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast