Thread: A few gold coast reviews

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

A few gold coast reviews

Hi guys,

I thought id give a few reviews on some shops on the Gold Coast.
    Worongary
    Decent shop with a hot young ML. Massage was quite good and hard. With only a little tackle tickle,.
    Ending felt rushed but i was new to this. She gave a decent massage to end the 30min and didn't rush me out after i came.
    walls dont go to the ceiling thought and i heard a little more then i wanted. cost; $30 for 30 and an extra 20 for a HJ.
    ML:8
    Massage:8
    ending:5

Merrimac:
    Decent shop with private rooms in each. Pretty good massage from a slightly older ML but she had a tight body so i didn't mind at all. gave a great ending though. same price as above. she did offer to go nude for $50
    ML:6
    massage:7
    ending 8

Palm beach highway
    i was late to the store and got the last massage before close but that gave limited choice in ML. She was older and talked a lot. Was possibly drunk. The massage was hard and pretty good but too much talking. she even walked on my back. I didnt feel it after all the talking and didnt bother with the endgin but she offered for a $20 tip.
    ML:3
    massage:8
    Ending:?

If anyone has tried out the west burleigh massage place let me know i'm interested in trying it out.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Well done. Good reports. Went to Malaysian Massage the other day. Had probably the hardest massage ever at this place. Wanted the delectable receptionist but it was not to be. A common sales ploy I've realised.

Gold Coast has plenty of choice. A drunk ML walking on your back could be an issue, lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A while ago I visited to a place close by to Gold Coast University Hospital and it wasn't too shabby with walls to the ceiling. It was an Asian operation and I had a petite girl. Massage was above average but never rushed. I don't know if they're new because their pricing was awesome until the second visit when it had increased.

ML: 8
    Massage: 7
    Ending: 8

Search and you'll find!