Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: R we addicts ?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    I can stop any time I want to ...

rcha086
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    Sometimes a dud or average punt can help you to lay off it whereas a good one will make you want to go back next day!!!
    100%. Maybe it's time I have a dud punt...

Quote Originally Posted by CunningLinguist View Post
    I can stop any time I want to ...
    Very easy to stop if money is tight or no time too! And opportunities as well! Like I want to see Rebecca at Broadway but she only works there on Sunday which is never never for me, so I have no chance !

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I believe this pure addicts just like drug. But it is mental drug .

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Dunno about that...im pretty physically addicted too

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dunno but there is something quite special about it, its completely different to doing a random girl from a night out, I feel more relaxed, probably because its a service and not a mission

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Call it medicine. Men get aggressive and insufferable if they don't do it for too long.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hey, I don't drink, don't gamble, don't smoke, so I punt.... Gotta have one addiction !!!
    I stretch it out to once a month and keep track of the punts I have and with who so I know who I can look forward to when I feel extra toey.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Definitely addicted, perfect addiction for me though, makes me work harder! I have a girlfriend but most definitely enjoy a RnT every once a while.

I held off from falling in to this trap by not starting, but once you pop, you can't stop!

We are men, it gets us going, we live in a country where this is legal, we should embrace this rather than quitting!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I dont think I am addicted, I can just stop anytime I want or at least that is what I want to believe.. And you are what you want to believe yes?

I am way a bigger sucker on RnT than FS though thats for sure.. Always hate the awkwardness of the GFE in the beginning of a session.. But meh..

Quote Originally Posted by JimBeam View Post
    I can just stop anytime I want

Always hate the awkwardness of the GFE in the beginning of a session..
    Hate GFE ??? No wonder you said you can stop anytime you want !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by wilisno View Post
    Hate GFE ??? No wonder you said you can stop anytime you want !
    I only hated the GFE in the beginning.. when they pretended to care.. but is hating GFE is the reason why I am still on/off relationship till now? I dont know man, can you help me do the math?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Overall it is probably cheaper than having a real girlfriend. No dinner dates, no movies, no flowers, no birthday gifts, no mother-in-law!!

There is also the negotiations about what you want with a GF that would probably involve all of the above to get a maybe. With a ML/WL it is a simple transaction to get your fantasy fulfilled.

You arrive, pay, come and go...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rod_Strokes View Post
    Overall it is probably cheaper than having a real girlfriend. No dinner dates, no movies, no flowers, no birthday gifts, no mother-in-law!!

There is also the negotiations about what you want with a GF that would probably involve all of the above to get a maybe. With a ML/WL it is a simple transaction to get your fantasy fulfilled.

*cough* ...cum and go ... *cough*

Senior Member(無間使者)

It definitely is. Remember the wise man says - if it flies, floats or fucks RENT IT

Senior Member(無間使者)

Additional: what about dealing with girlfriend's monthly visit? Hahahaha.....

Im addicted to gambling, drugs and sex..... And i have decreased all three of them to $1000 a month for gambling, once a year for drugs (only weeds nothing too crazy) and $1000 for WL, ever since i have this new addiction to Australian's properties..... Need to save lots of money to invest more and more

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by bistro View Post
    Additional: what about dealing with girlfriend's monthly visit? Hahahaha.....

Im addicted to gambling, drugs and sex..... And i have decreased all three of them to $1000 a month for gambling, once a year for drugs (only weeds nothing too crazy) and $1000 for WL, ever since i have this new addiction to Australian's properties..... Need to save lots of money to invest more and more
    Thats like 4 punts a month. Doesn't sound bad. Only if my cute MLs did FS, I'd be all in for that.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I used to be addicted until around the beginning of last year where I decided to stop due to realizing that I was addicted and finding someone I was interested in starting a relationship with which is my main reason for stopping. Things didn't go so well with her and I went back to punting a few months ago but now have more control over my desire to punt and go a lot less frequently than I did before.

One of the things I did to stop my addiction was avoiding this site as it would tempt me too much. Having a bad punt while having the mindset that you will stop punting also helps.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Im having to go every week, sonetimes more than once as well. I guess thats what happens when you're single and financially stable

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I could do it with one hand tied behind my back...but only one hand!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12