Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: R we addicts ?

Junior Member(有D料到)

R we addicts ?

Such good service, so friendly how does one not get attached to these girls ?
    We all know it's a service but it's addictive.
    They play the game so well till money is no object. Seeing them ouside work makes it more real.. What to do cold turkey ?

We all addicts

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Cheaper than drugs too!

Definitely an addiction. I try to stop all the time, sometimes can go without for a few months. But then I come back and punt almost very week!

rcha086
    Yep. I'm definitely addicted. There's been a time where I stopped for a full year but that hasn't happened in a while. Sometimes instead of going for a punt I would just have a wank and that would be fine for me over a few days but then I'd be back at the brothel. It's bad (for my wallet!).

Senior Member(無間使者) NaughtyBoy13's Avatar
    Yeah, fucking addicted. Try to get out but I need a girlfriend But I think I'll be able to get out soon

I am fighting it but yeah its pretty addictive. I had thought about it for a while then had a crack in Macau about 3 years ago. I was going infrequently but the last few months i have been going most weeks. Sometimes a dud or average punt can help you to lay off it whereas a good one will make you want to go back next day!!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raybo View Post
    I am fighting it but yeah its pretty addictive. I had thought about it for a while then had a crack in Macau about 3 years ago. I was going infrequently but the last few months i have been going most weeks. Sometimes a dud or average punt can help you to lay off it whereas a good one will make you want to go back next day!!!
    There should be a government telephone hotline, like there is for gambling, drugs, alcohol .....

99 King Member (帝皇會員) CunningLinguist's Avatar
    If you really want to quit you can take a pill or get an operation ...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At some point I'll have to slow down as I won't have any money left. Some girls are great at getting you to come back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Of course we are addicted, just as much as jacking off. Our brains are hardwired to be addicted to pleasure!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Yeah, probably, but try not to worry about it ... just light up another ciggie, order another beer, slip another $50 into the pokies and chill out

Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Yeah, probably, but try not to worry about it ... just light up another ciggie, order another beer, slip another $50 into the pokies and chill out
    I'd rather slip something else into other slots than pokies' !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Cigarettes, alcohol and gambling + punting. Too many addictions, not good

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I try to control to one punt per fortnight, but very hard

Senior Member(無間使者)
    The most I can hold off is a month before I start getting toey. Then I start thinking, "Well, it's been a month since the last session, that's a good run, you deserve a session for holding off for so long!"

I've tried thinking of the money I'd save, I've tried leaving the wallet at home, I've tried cold turkey and cold showers but nothing works. Might just have to accept and budget for a regular root.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    whoever said money is the greatest aphrodiasiac was spot on! punting inspires me to work harder & earn more. i reckon its a good thing

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    The most I can hold off is a month before I start getting toey. Then I start thinking, "Well, it's been a month since the last session, that's a good run, you deserve a session for holding off for so long!"

I've tried thinking of the money I'd save, I've tried leaving the wallet at home, I've tried cold turkey and cold showers but nothing works. Might just have to accept and budget for a regular root.
    Same here, I think at some point you just gotta accept the fact, don't try to fight it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by TresCojones View Post
    whoever said money is the greatest aphrodiasiac was spot on! punting inspires me to work harder & earn more. i reckon its a good thing
    Become a giggolo mate, you can do both at the same time!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by kamo View Post
    Regular wanks can hold it off for me, needed much more often than I would go punting though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast