Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: xanadu carina

Senior Member(無間使者)

xanadu carina

hello amigos ,anyone try this place b4? i already make a booking n id like to know whats about this place.
    cheers.btw the colombian girl from aspley ,she back home,is to sad i wanna meet her.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I understand you want some advice if someone has been there before but please just go and try it out. You shouldn't need Intel for every visit you plan. As you said you've already made a booking so just go and check it out.

What you will find is that all punters are different, have different requests, have different tastes in girls etc etc.. So what may have been a bad visit for one Punter maybe a superb punt for you. Don't always listen to others advice, plus after your visit you'll know whether you like the shop or not!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    that what u says is totally tru,am 100 agree but sometimes the place is not worth the money or service is a shit n u dont wanna waist ur time or ur money,dont u think?
    am not afraid to punt actually i rater go first n have a quick look n then make a booking or just go in n see whats happens but (again)some info is always welcome.happy punting.

This is a nice place to go. Nixie and Yoki are both lovely and reward the nice respectful people very well indeed!

Waterbeds are lovely, nicely heated in winter. Nuru Gel is also on offer if you want a littled extra slippery massage too.

Enjoy!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Treat Nixie well and she will treat you well

Quote Originally Posted by lazcuba77 View Post
    hello amigos ,anyone try this place b4? i already make a booking n id like to know whats about this place.
    cheers.btw the colombian girl from aspley ,she back home,is to sad i wanna meet her.
    Mate, you ask a lot of questions for intel on places all over SEQ but post very few reviews. what's your game?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you look on google maps there's an ambulance vehicle lol. Not very encouraging.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    am not playing any game,i always post every single punt n mostly of the time is on ilovemassage wich is legit n u guys already know that place.
    n the only two times i ask for info was for the thai place on geebung n this one now btw i couldnt make ,personals matter.
    the rest have been simples questions about girls or randoms stuff.I think am not those kind of persons who wants all info n dont share anything n the other thing is am trying to take a punt only fortnight coz i dont wanna get to deep on this again.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

I'm interested

Can someone lay down what kind of service is provided, the quality of said service and the appearance and demeanour of the two ladies that operate out of here? My thanks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbaloo View Post
    Can someone lay down what kind of service is provided, the quality of said service and the appearance and demeanour of the two ladies that operate out of here? My thanks.
    Would you like a Coles Myer Gift Voucher too?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Digger making friends as usual.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Honestly, what do some guys expect! Spend some money, learn the hard way like many of us do!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Digger View Post
    Would you like a Coles Myer Gift Voucher too?
    I'll have one if you're giving them away.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by popeye96 View Post
    I'll have one if you're giving them away.
    Well Digger is such a jolly fellow, but I don't think he is Santa.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I agree with him though. Some of the new posters are posting stuff like, yeah went there, left happy and oh can you give me more detailed Intel pls?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    "learn the hard way like many of us do!"

Leave your pre-op shanghai surprise stories out of it.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don't know. I thought my reviews were fairly informative. But hey... You wanna be a douchebag, you go girl

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Visited here twice late Dec and last week.My 1st time with gel and how good is it,Fantastic!And the ML,s are very receptive. Ill be back.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I stopped in recently and saw Nixi. Did the gel thing. Damn, it's nice! I wish they all did it. Long and sexy, then... Over >

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been having a think about this thread and how quick some people are to jump on other people when the question is asked "Has anyone been to .............?"

But in the defence of the OP and others that ask questions, people have posted "treat them well and they'll do the same" and "nice place to go/nuru on offer"

We don't get stuck into the people that don't write the reviews in the first place, so why bag people for asking questions?

And please don't read this as a witch-hunt "Let's start kicking the people that don't write proper reviews", but appreciate the fact that this should be a question and answer forum and enjoy it for that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast