Thread: Authentic thai massage west end. again

Senior Member(無間使者)

Authentic thai massage west end. again

hello amigos
    took another plunge to this place ,same girl i really enjoy her massage n she is very nice ,chatting n easy going girl.
    lead me to the room this time was a different room ,the bed was more lower ,room very clean.She have amazing tech n make all my body crack!!lol.i was not covered at all, wich is very good u guys know that,on the flip i ask her is she is ok with xtras ,i just wanna make sure is she was ok with that n yes she agree.finish was ok,the only cons is like i said in my other post thai places wear this uniform n u cant touch to much but was nice.she brought some hot towels with a beautiful aromas n clean up ALL my body mmmm.
    massage 10/10
    attitude:10/10
    finish:7/10 u guys know why.
    WIR yes next saturday.
    ps:when i was leaving saw another punter waiting on the entry,the shop was really busy so he probably been waiting for me finish to take my room.(he was "reading" a magazing lol.
    happy punting guys

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Could we get a bit of detail on type of room vfm etc have enquired here twice before and didnt c any girl that was very appealing perhaps a pm would b app nice review though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    chech ur inbox bro.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Nice review, wouldn't mind knowing the girl via a pm if you dont mind you saw as never seen much there either.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    There isn't a large array of women here. Only 3 to my knowledge. My hunch is you've probably seen all of them and they're not really to your taste.