S - Diamondsclub.xxx
    Person's Name : S

Date of Visit : December 2015

Contact Details : 0420699999

Rates : $500/hour

Size/shape : Tall, size 6-8, skinny, tattoos, piercings

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : DFK, BJ, Shower Together, CIM, COF, COB, etc

If u aim to have good time with real model class level, this girl is a must. I've been thru many good and bad times with girls, but this is absolutely one of the best. She is totally 100% my type, looks like model, tall and good figure, and surprisingly awesome on bed. She has very nice and warm personality, speak English well also.

Perfect face, 18 yo girl, nice personality, speak well English, and very naughty and adventorous on bed, what else can be better than this?

The only thing that I feel so lost is she may leave Australia in couple of weeks. Too good to lose her. Every moment with her worthy. Hope can spend great time as long as possible with her. You are the best, love you S

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Holy crap..$500/hr..high roller :O

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by xmiaw View Post
    S - Diamondsclub.xxx
    Person's Name : S

Date of Visit : December 2015

Contact Details : 0420699999

Rates : $500/hour

Size/shape : Tall, size 6-8, skinny, tattoos, piercings

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwan

Services Provided : DFK, BJ, Shower Together, CIM, COF, COB, etc

If u aim to have good time with real model class level, this girl is a must. I've been thru many good and bad times with girls, but this is absolutely one of the best. She is totally 100% my type, looks like model, tall and good figure, and surprisingly awesome on bed. She has very nice and warm personality, speak English well also.

Perfect face, 18 yo girl, nice personality, speak well English, and very naughty and adventorous on bed, what else can be better than this?

The only thing that I feel so lost is she may leave Australia in couple of weeks. Too good to lose her. Every moment with her worthy. Hope can spend great time as long as possible with her. You are the best, love you S
    Pretty shit to book from the website (never got any confirmation if you book from the website) and sms, and always got message back they are busy.always offering the girl that I dont wanna see it.
    If I were you, i prefer to go to ginza lmao even ginza would take this long to tell me if the girl is booked or not lol

Good luck with the agency.

........spam............