Thread: Anyone know if K from Stanley went elsewhere?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Anyone know if K from Stanley went elsewhere?

latest to quit Stanley is K. She's a fave of mine. Anyone know if she is working elsewhere?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    Thanks to someone saying Stanley had been raided. Explains why the loyalty cards had gone and no Pam last few times I've been there. Won't be hurrying back either.
    I would have shared it on the open forum along with the other news, but too many douche bags on here, so I only shared it in private and made reference to it on here for those people to check the thread I created for them. Of course the clowns didn't disappoint me, they reconfirmed my reasons for not sharing openly.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I do appreciate you sharing ecchi.gaijin. I'm a bit isolated as a regular punter who doesn't PM much.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by JustMetoday View Post
    My fave K from Stanley street seems to have disappeared. With the terrible standards of most girls there id like to see her if she has gone elsewhere to work. Anyone got any ideas ? Thanks to someone saying Stanley had been raided. Explains why the loyalty cards had gone and no Pam last few times I've been there. Won't be hurrying back either. Wonder if the cops will be bothered going through credit card records for past visitors ?
    serious? when did this happen? No more loyalty cards? Fack. My next visit was free. i'm surprised they can confiscate those without proving any wrong doing in prior visits.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing to see here

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by str8up View Post
    serious? when did this happen? No more loyalty cards? Fack. My next visit was free. i'm surprised they can confiscate those without proving any wrong doing in prior visits.
    Feel for u man isnt that always the way . Wont do them anygood surely nobody puts their real name on them anyway?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by reddoor View Post
    Wont do them anygood surely nobody puts their real name on them anyway?
    Actually it will. They aren't after the customers and the loyalty cards will be solid evidence against the owners and possibly the girls.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Nothing to see here

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looks like K has left Stanley. Anyone know if she went elsewhere?rang yesterday and advised she had quit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure, but I think this post is tainted. I would leave or take too much from it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    PM'ed, let leave this tainted thread to die, create a new one next time mate.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Would not even go near place u less u single and don't care about fallout from cops and court!! The neighbours seem to be the ones complaining so my guess is they still looking and take pics and info