Sophie wow.

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 30 hard to tell

Size/shape :Great body Nicely enhanced C cup very shapely

Services Provided : BJ, , FS, multiple pos, Greek CIM

Value for money/recommend? excellent

I was booked to see a favourite yesterday but unfortunately she did not show so Angie recommended Sophie as the kind of girl I would also like to see so I took a punt meet Sophie and was very much impressed on how attractive Sophie was so I passed over an hours worth of $50s.
    We adjourned to the top rooms I showered and moved to the room where Sophie was setting up some good music to fuck to as she described it.
    I sat on the lounge chair And Sophie slowly stripped of her see through slip and put on a sexy thong as she danced around the room slowly moving closer and occasionally rubbing her arse up against my now rigid member Sophie slowly turned and dropped to her knees and took my cock into her mouth and slowly started moving down the shaft until he was buried deep inside her mouth all the way in and I could feel the tip of my cock rubbing up and down her throat great action as I involuntarily started to thrust deep inside and was throat fucking her beautiful mouth.
    I could not stand this for to long and I raised her to her feet and lead her to the bed where I lay down Sophie eagerly joined me and again devoured my guy and positioned her fanny over my face so I could start licking her pussy Sophie started rubbing up and down on my tongue and then position her arse over my mouth so I could lick her there she enthusiastly started moving and pulled her arse checks apart so I could lick her arse and then Fanny she was getting extremely wet at this stage So we jumped of each other and domed up my member and I lay her down on the bed Sophie lay side on and I entered her side saddle doggie and started plunging in deep where she started to go pretty wild at this stage Sophie was really going off as we fucked hard Sophie was in a mess but wanted more so she said fuck my arse now which I was very happy to oblige on she jumped to her knees and guided my guy into her obliging arse we slowly started fucking but Sophie was keeping a hand on my cock to make sure it didnt go to deep but as the pressure of my insistent cock plunging in and out of her arse grew she slowly allowed my guy in deeper and deeper until I was all the way in and slowly grinding her arse as she thrust back hard.
    I didn't want to finish that way so I pulled out where Sophie ripped of the condom and sucked my cock deep into her mouth where I was fucking her throat again I could not stand the pressure and I blow a load deep into her mouth Sophie sucked up and then grabbed a tissue and spat it out.
    I was enjoying my time very much so I decided to extend int a second hr we got Angie and paid up had a quick shower and settled into a fantastic massage that was so relaxing I almost fell asleep until Sophie started to tickle up around my ball sack and slowly rub her finger around my crack this was really getting my attention so Sophie slipped a condom on her finger lubed up and slowly started pushing in and and and arousing me to certain hardness her other hand was slipped under my cock and giving me a great hand job to getme going soon I was hard enough to have another go so I rolled over and slid to the end of the bed and Sophie backed up to my cock and slid into her pussy where she could really thrust back onto my cock we were soon fucking like no tomorrow where Sophie came on my cock again, she fell of my guy and pulled of the condom and gave me a most arousing hand job pulling my cock and tickling my arse until I started to come again She kept the pressure on with her hand and kept pulling until I came again the pressure was so great she released her hand and I blow and it shot up and hit my chest and shoulders it was great.
    I was spent so I lay and rested while Sophie cleaned up the room which was covered in tissues and condoms
    I jumped into the shower washed and slowly got dressed it was very relaxing and I felt no pressure to leave as we had both had a great time.
    Thanks Sophie.

Till then Seeya.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    nice review brother

PSE X - Rated Sophie in today 8/6

533Just a few minutes north of the city

PSE V-powered full throttle Sophie.. X-rated service with cheeky extras.. DTBBBJ and CIM.. A experience not to be missed..

Hot..hot..hot extras​ lady

Sophie in today 8/6

Sophie - Petite size 6,D cup,165CM,very attractive,experienced,top Lily-like PSEX-rated service, Chinese lady.
    Roster says "Sophie @533 and has been a real success including excellent client feedback..Small and with a light olive complexion Sophie offers a top service like PSE Lily.. and call first and ask what is on Sophie's menu..this is a very norty lady and a reminder she is not for the faint hearted."Sophie client review
    here.

http://533willoughby.com.au/sophie.html

Go see what is on her menu..and of course enjoy.

See 533 roster for details..

Modest prices @533 so why not treat yourself accordingly..

http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

For bookings and more information please call 02-99679991