Thread: Good Value, Location, Quality...

Senior Member(無間使者)

Good Value, Location, Quality...

Hey Bros,

This place wasn't reported so much but during my several visits I always got the value for money and thought I should share my experience to you...

Disclaimer: I haven't associated with this shop at all...just one punter's honest opinion (sharing is caring, you know...)

The location - it is very centrally located (69 Liverpool St). The entrance is on very busy street, next to convenience store and restaurant but the shop is located upstairs, you won't get exposed too much. Unless people knows what's up there, they have no clue...I hope.

The room - Very clean. It's a massage shop set-up so massage table it is, not a bed. So if you are after FS, it can be a bit awkward for some positions but I guess it's a part of fun... Shower is outside so you need to dash to avoid other punters! Nice water pressure.

The price - this place can offer both massage (with HE) and FS. For FS it's $120 for 30mins. Now, in CBD area this would be the most affordable price (actually, there aren't many FS shops in the CBD are there??).

The quality - it's pointless if the quality of the girls are not good even the price is cheap. Here, pretty much all the girls are Thai and they are all more than average looking. Normally they don't do the line-ups (I think they would if you insist) and simply send a next available girl. I got one MILF resulting very hard and steamy sex and last time got very slim girl with perfect B-C cup tits. They are pretty friendly and respond well if you treat them nicely. I wish the girls would introduce themselves more (promote her name for the repeat business) so I can remember the name!

So, if you want a quick FS in CBD and don't mind Thai girls, this place is very handy one.

Banned
    Thanks for sharing!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been plotting to visit this place.

They advertise 70 for half an hour with happy ending. I surely recall that includes body to body, but don't hold me to that.

Thanks for the report.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks Utamaro, good to know about CBD options.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by deathblow182 View Post
    I've been plotting to visit this place.

They advertise 70 for half an hour with happy ending. I surely recall that includes body to body, but don't hold me to that.

Thanks for the report.
    good update. thanks for the info.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've been here a couple of times now and agree that it ticks a lot of boxes. Location is great (just near the corner of George and Liverpool Streets), entrance is fairly discrete (though a signboard outside on the street does advertise it as offering body to body massage) and the girls are thai-riffic. Good value and I like the way you can opt for FS or just a HJ, depending on your mood and likes.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have been there for massage. It was ok.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TallyHo View Post
    I have been there for massage. It was ok.
    I take it most of the girls are Thai or are there different nationalities?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    I take it most of the girls are Thai or are there different nationalities?
    I believe all are Thai.

The person that massaged me wasn't in a good mood - you could tell she didn't like the work and but needed that money. But she still gave an alright massage.

Banned
    Is their website up to date with their current girls?