Thread: Any recommended aussie rnt shop?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Any recommended aussie rnt shop?

Any recommended girls?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've spent far too much at Nirvana on Cleveland Street. Nice clean establishment.

I can strongly recommend Dannika, Hayley and Veronica.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Oops! duplicate, don;t seem to be able to delete.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    At Michelle's (same owner as Nirvana I think)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    How about bodyrotic ..
    Is that still popular ?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been to Bodyrotic a few times. It's a nice enough place, but the price is pretty similar to Nirvana and At Michelle's. Whilst I've had some good times at Bodyrotic, I've found that the quality of lady and service is better at the other places (although, as a result, I now haven't been back to Bodyrotic for over a year).

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I should mention that I have also tried Bliss on Crown Street. My experience there was that there were a lot of very hot girls, but they seemed overly precious. The initial prices were similar to Nirvana, but the extras were pricey and EVERYTHING was an extra (touching, kissing, looking in their general direction)... Maybe I'm being unreasonable, but, if I pay $250 for an hour erotic massage, I expect to at least be able to play with some boobs...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman View Post
    I've spent far too much at Nirvana on Cleveland Street. Nice clean establishment.

I can strongly recommend Dannika, Hayley and Veronica.

Haha, probably not as much as I did when At Michelles was still in 29 Newland St and the rate for the hour was $120 !!

I haven't been to caucasian body shop for a very loooooong time, it's just too expensive these days. That's why when CBD Posh used to have French and English girls like Ginger (French) over at 329B - it was like a must try @ $60/hr for the massage and $50 tip !! same price as Asian girls, it's a no brainer !
    Without good customer services, there will be no business!!
    「今時今日咁嘅服務態度係唔得架喇…」

Directory of all my After Reports:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ts-by-AHLUNGOR

This is what RnT is all about - photo thread:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...T-is-all-about!!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bodytone in Kingsford is my go2 place for non-Asian R'nT... its prices are reasonable at $80/$130 for 30/60mins incl the Pt2, which I like to have included in upfront price (part 1s are bit hit 'n miss given this place is 'erotic' massage)... there are sometimes extras beyond the tug on offer depending on the girl ....and client, but no guarantees..... and the extras, invariably, are steeper priced than asian joints...but in moments of weakness...errr....
    not all are strictly 'aussie' but a fair smattering are ... and the rest claim some European heritage, but mainly for promotional affect.... occasional islander, latino or African thrown in the mix...
    Unfortunately, the trend is to include more Thai's in the lineup of late...but still healthy choice of non-Asian
    http://www.kingsfordbodytone.com.au/
    Recommended girls ??...ummm....Amanda, good lookin young Aussie lass, great 'service'....Jemma is also good Aussie there...but I also like to tour the world when I visit..

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I've been tempted by Bodytone, but have been put off by the very public (and only) entry... It's a little bit too close to my place of work for me to feel comfortable with stating my intent so openly...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bodytone entrance is fairly innocuous doorway that could just lead to flats upstairs ... there's no flashing massage sign at the entry... so the only suspicious folk would be fellow punters .... and the guys in the next door electrics ... who are probably their best customers ...
    but yeah... a rear entrance wouldnt go astray... and seems everytime I exit I'm confronted by crowded buses stopped at the lights ...need to take an power extn cord so it looks like I just came out of the Sparky's shop....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just had a look at their website and looks like they've got a few young size 6 aussies. Is that legit or are they exaggerating and i rock up and its all size 10s +.