Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: campsie rnt

Junior Member(有D料到)

campsie rnt

On smile thai at campsie. Went past and saw hot chicks and apparently they have underground rooms too. Is this place legit?

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    75 posts and not one AR, just lots of pointless questions.. Do you actually go to these shops you keep asking about? Have you ever been to any shop?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I get info and go

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Then how about some reports?
    The forum is useless without them.

Do the right thing and give something back. don't just take all the time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Then how about some reports?
    The forum is useless without them.

Do the right thing and give something back. don't just take all the time.
    I agree with you on principle. However, at several times over the last 7 or 8 years, I have tried to engage with this forum. Ask questions, give reviews.

Everytime I have gotten negative responses. If I gave a review a was accused of working for the shop (even though the review said most of the girls were not amazing but this particular one was [mona at 275 parra rd about 8 years ago])
    If I asked for advice I was either told it was discussed once upon a time or told I wasnt helping enough in other areas to be worthy of advice.

I always see you guys respond to newcomers as though you are inclusive and the info is here but I have always found it hard to even give an opinion without my intent being questioned. I eventually gave up and decided to just lurk.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Dont see why ur so anal about me not replying. Most of the replies are what you get when you go there. I just wanted to know what was there before i got there. That is what this forums about aswell. Not just posting up a shit load of reviews

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Any insite of this place?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by hankypanky1124 View Post
    Any insite of this place?
    Hi Hanky.... Looks like no ones been there. Why don't you take one for the team and find out instead of always asking? Let us know

Senior Member(無間使者)
    what's the address?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like the sound of under ground rooms! Who did you hear this from? Maybe ask them for more info?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by hankypanky1124 View Post
    On smile thai at campsie. Went past and saw hot chicks and apparently they have underground rooms too. Is this place legit?
    Interesting web site.
    Don't know about anything underground but the spa/jacuzzi rooms looked interesting till further examination of the photos show that NOT ALL WALL go to the ceiling.

Mmm...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    Interesting web site.
    Don't know about anything underground but the spa/jacuzzi rooms looked interesting till further examination of the photos show that NOT ALL WALL go to the ceiling.

Mmm...
    Lol, maybe the rooms next door are the Big W dressing rooms hahaha

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Had to look twice when I saw this photo
    http://onsmilethaimassage.com.au/ima...gal%20(60).jpg
    The "4 hand" massage could be fun too
    http://onsmilethaimassage.com.au/ima...gal%20(64).jpg

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by aussiegaigin View Post
    Had to look twice when I saw this photo
    http://onsmilethaimassage.com.au/ima...gal%20(60).jpg
    The "4 hand" massage could be fun too
    http://onsmilethaimassage.com.au/ima...gal%20(64).jpg
    http://onsmilethaimassage.com.au/ima...al%20(138).jpg
    http://onsmilethaimassage.com.au/ima...al%20(134).jpg
    http://onsmilethaimassage.com.au/ima...al%20(126).jpg

mmm, so do they have girl in spa/jacuzzi service as well ?
    So what does their "Royal Diamond" really contain ?
    Open 7 Days : 10am -10.30 pm

Wrong part of town for me at the mo...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Man after looking at the website I reckon it is pretty legit of a shop.. maybe some of girls will do extras but I feel that they will be very limited.. I went to one similar when I moved to sydney for the first time.. Siam I think on the end of george st near snow lotus.. they have uniforms going on and all tha going on..

Best of luck but..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I find the Thai places not usually worth it. Tried a joint in Double Bay, Jasmin's I think. They wanted like $110 for the massage and then another $100 for FS. pinky I think the girls was. Some young Thai miwntf. Ripped off

second floor, 256 beamish street. the entrance is on evaline. not legit lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    second floor, 256 beamish street. the entrance is on evaline. not legit lol
    Had last couple of days off so I decided to get some loads off. Anyway didn't want to do any work myself since taking a break was why I requested stress leave so I decided to have some massages. So begins my journey of three massages in 2 days (one was "legit").

Dropped off my friend at Campsie station. Had a couple of hours to kill. Quick search on here called up trumps.

Entrance to this place is rather open to the public walking back and forth from the main Street to the shopping centre especially during the day. But the entrance stairway is shared by another legit newspaper business so I pretended I was going to see them.

I can guarantee this massage joint is 100℅ NOT LEGIT though. When your walk in it has the ambience of Glen 20 and campsie traffic through the open windows. But that cheap ambience also means cheap prices $55/1hr + tips (I went for the standard nude HJ $50 option).

Lily was her name. Nice face. Late 20s I reckon. Quite young to be working in this sort of joint normally reserved for MILFS in the twilight of their careers. I told her so. She said she didn't mind as the boss treated her nice.

Massage wasn't the firmest but since this was my first punt in almost 2 months I didn't mind. Part 2 came around and I couldn't wait. She seemed quite shy about it all and wouldn't take her panties off until I did some gentle 'prodding' (even though you could tell she wanted to). Finally she submitted. Her tits were the smallest I ever seen!! Was actually quite a curious sight to behold. Obviously there was a shit load of padding on her bra. Now I find most ML tire before I blow my load but her attitude was spot on. The job's not over till it's over! Overall a pretty good service for the price.

Face 7/10
    Body 5/10 (marks for tightness not the teen tits)
    Attitude 8/10 (I liked the shyness. Was a turn on. Like I was forcing her to do something she didn't want to)
    Part 1 7/10
    Part 2 8/10

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by cheapthrills101 View Post
    Had last couple of days off so I decided to get some loads off. Anyway didn't want to do any work myself since taking a break was why I requested stress leave so I decided to have some massages. So begins my journey of three massages in 2 days (one was "legit").

Dropped off my friend at Campsie station. Had a couple of hours to kill. Quick search on here called up trumps.

Entrance to this place is rather open to the public walking back and forth from the main Street to the shopping centre especially during the day. But the entrance stairway is shared by another legit newspaper business so I pretended I was going to see them.

I can guarantee this massage joint is 100℅ NOT LEGIT though. When your walk in it has the ambience of Glen 20 and campsie traffic through the open windows. But that cheap ambience also means cheap prices $55/1hr + tips (I went for the standard nude HJ $50 option).

Lily was her name. Nice face. Late 20s I reckon. Quite young to be working in this sort of joint normally reserved for MILFS in the twilight of their careers. I told her so. She said she didn't mind as the boss treated her nice.

Massage wasn't the firmest but since this was my first punt in almost 2 months I didn't mind. Part 2 came around and I couldn't wait. She seemed quite shy about it all and wouldn't take her panties off until I did some gentle 'prodding' (even though you could tell she wanted to). Finally she submitted. Her tits were the smallest I ever seen!! Was actually quite a curious sight to behold. Obviously there was a shit load of padding on her bra. Now I find most ML tire before I blow my load but her attitude was spot on. The job's not over till it's over! Overall a pretty good service for the price.

Face 7/10
    Body 5/10 (marks for tightness not the teen tits)
    Attitude 8/10 (I liked the shyness. Was a turn on. Like I was forcing her to do something she didn't want to)
    Part 1 7/10
    Part 2 8/10
    Lily can't massage, has ok face, speaks nil English, ok looking... Service was pretty good...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) the_boss_king's Avatar
    theres few on the side streets and one behind kfc if i remember correctly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast