Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: campsie rnt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just came back from a RnT in Campsie, albeit it's pretty far from the station in terms of walking, but I had a good time there. 2/573 Canterbury Road Campsie, Chinese RnT shop, opposite of Canterbury Hospital. I think there may be a shower as I heard a lot of running water whilst I was waiting for a ML to be available but when I went into the room it had a basin and tap so it could've been that on full blast here and there. The waiting room is just the main entrance room with a sofa and the receptionist sitting next to you so if it gets busy and you're waiting in there you'll probs see other punters walking in and out etc., but there is a car park right outside so waiting in your car is probably an option. The shop itself is pretty secluded from general view but there is a cafe right next to it with windows into the car park so people will see you going in and out if they look. Room I was taken into was not the greatest but the place was kinda cheap so it didn't really bother me all that much, just a couple of chairs, massage table, night stand, and tap and basin. Anyway moving on...

Pricing was $55 for an hour + tips. I'm not too sure how this forums works in terms of ML AR's and reporting on their extras as I've seen some people make a big deal out of it. I know there's a PAR but I don't have access, I'm assuming I'd post it there, so I kinda don't wanna step over the line so I'll keep this mini-AR super short (though if I have to preface that...).

The ML I saw was Lulu, tall Chinese lady, just a bit shorter than I am and I'm 180cm, round 170-2~cm, cute face IMO, B-cup breasts, and unshaven pussy. She has a small bit of a belly on her so I wouldn't call her slim but she wasn't fat either, body was just kinda average, it was her face that I really liked. She was probably around early 30's but defs could pass as late 20's and her English was really poor. Massage was alright, decent strength and hit the right places getting some tension out of my body but it was all hands, no B2B, but I didn't ask. Extras was $30 for a HJ, her technique was good but I usually take a while to pop so she was kinda surprised and also got tired after a while but kept on going which was nice, managed to pop and she kept going a bit to squeeze me dry.

Face: 8/10
    Body: 6/10
    Part 1: 7/10
    Part 2: 8/10

I'd probably return to this place as a RnT, the only other RnT place that I go to is in Enfield (can't remember address sorry but it's the sister shop of the one described in this thread: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...-MILF-B2B-Fuck ), the price is similar as is the service but I found Lulu to be a lot better looking that the ML's there so yeah ahah.

Anyway hope that helps!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I might take one for the team on Wednesday next week at On Smile Thai Massage with a 4 hander or spa combo ... Looks like a challenge that is right up my alley

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Crusader View Post
    I might take one for the team on Wednesday next week at On Smile Thai Massage with a 4 hander or spa combo ... Looks like a challenge that is right up my alley
    I went there last week, I think it might have been Wednesday, they have two rooms with walls all the way to the ceiling, the others are not, but the girls were not that pretty and the one I had didnt hint on any extras whatsoever. Didnt ask about the spa though

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroid19 View Post
    I went there last week, I think it might have been Wednesday, they have two rooms with walls all the way to the ceiling, the others are not, but the girls were not that pretty and the one I had didnt hint on any extras whatsoever. Didnt ask about the spa though
    Did u get completely naked and hint away yourself? And when you say not that pretty, how bad are we talking?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did u get completely naked and hint away yourself? And when you say not that pretty, how bad are we talking?
    No she said straight away when we got to the cubicle, leave underwear on and face down. Its not that they were that ugly (like the ugly you would prefer to wank yourself Instead) but not pretty enough to pursue anything. I would say they were plain, below average. But then again, that was only that day, might be a different story other days

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kroid19 View Post
    No she said straight away when we got to the cubicle, leave underwear on and face down. Its not that they were that ugly (like the ugly you would prefer to wank yourself Instead) but not pretty enough to pursue anything. I would say they were plain, below average. But then again, that was only that day, might be a different story other days
    I've booked in for the 4 hander tomorrow ... ill see if the experience is any different for me ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've booked in for the 4 hander tomorrow ... ill see if the experience is any different for me ...
    Good stuff, let me know. Good luck

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I wonder what ever happened ?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by local View Post
    I wonder what ever happened ?
    he went straight to heaven

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Has anyone been to J SPA massage in Campsie? Specifically, does anyone know if they have a shower?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Let us know ur experience

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    There is one Chinese place in 19/15-21 Ninth ave.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12