Thread: Cindy makes me very happy

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Cindy makes me very happy

In my last visit to this shop, I saw both Sandy and Cindy in the line-up, I decided at that time to take Sandy. I had a great time with her. However, the hot look of Cindy was still on my mind. On X’mas day, I decided to try Cindy after seeing her name on that shop’s roster. I booked her and went to the shop in late afternoon.

Reason I couldn’t forget about Cindy is her model look. She is about 1.7m tall. A Eurasian mix face look and very pretty. Very slim body and with long legs. She had big boobs which I suspected were fake, but her overall body looks very sexy with her big boobs. Her skin was a bit dark but she looks pretty and sexy to me nevertheless. She has a size 8 body with size D cups. I guess she is in her late 20’s.

Inside the room, without any hesitation, she hugged and wrapped her arms around me. I found out that she is from Penang, Malaysia. She said she has a number of different nationality bloods. This is why she looks so exotic. She admitted immediately her boobs are fake as soon as I asked her the question. Her tits are very soft anyway. The operation nicely done.

Cindy was very hot. We were behaving like mad lovers. She jumped onto me while I was standing. It was pure GFE performance from Cindy. Later in bed, she put up a lot of sexual energy and genuine feelings, loud moaning.

She gave me good CBJ. I touched her pussy and she was already wet. I started in missionary position first. We changed positions to doggy later so I could get a good view of her rear. She has big bums. OMG. So awesome view from the rear!

My dick was getting a great workout from Cindy and I was a bit tired. So I decided to come ASAP after 25 minutes of hot steamy sex with this model-look baby. It was totally enough time for me. For the X’mas period, everyone is busy and has lots of night life. I felt better to reserve some energy for drinks with my buddies later that night. She was happy that I finally came strongly inside her wet pussy.

Cindy gave me a great X’mas celebration and I would have lots of steamy stuff to blow water with my buddies later that night.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Sounds like Cindy gave you a nice Christmas present, thanks kevin1.