Thread: First time punter, where should I go and first time tips?

Question First time punter, where should I go and first time tips?

Hey guys, found this forum while looking up places to go for my first time at a brothel.

Narrowed it down between The Golden Apple, Ginza and Geisha Club. What do you believe is best? Favorite girls? I love western and Asian girls pretty equally although the allure of Asian is seducting. Loud girls as well I love.

As well are there things I should know about for my first time, stuff that surprised you when you first punted?

Cheers!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Relevant question but are you a virgin? I lost my "virginity" to a WL so no shame here.

I'd been to many RnT's places before the brothel so the only surprising thing was how good it felt. The BBBJ mostly but even how tight she was fucking her with a condom...

Ginza fanboy bias here but yeah I'm sure you won't be disappointed. Take a look at the girls here: http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls
    roster here: http://forum.aus99.com/showthread.ph...(No-Reply-Plz)

Best time to book is when the roster comes out for the next day usually around 7:30 pm. Ginza reopens 4th January.

Despite some of the comments you might read on the forum. Wilson really does take care of his customers. A good boss will always back his staff which I'm sure he does as he would get a lot of complaints over many things.

It's good to know that if you had an issue with the service he will talk to the girl and find out the problem.

If there is a legit grievance you will most likely get credited. I haven't heard of any other brothels doing this.

At the end of the day you are their for your own pleasure? It's not unreasonable to ask the girl to do what you want to do. Having said that I don't enjoy punting if the girl isn't either.
    Most guys don't want the girl to be uncomfortable.

Though if you are getting resistance from her in terms of kissing or not wanting to fuck in a certain position at all then she's probaly in the wrong business and any other brothel you just wasted your time, money and fluids.

You are a paying customer and ultimately she is offering a service. When punting it's best never to forget that fact.

Nah I'm not a virgin, but it's been like a year since I last had sex when I was 19.

Yeah I've read some of the reviews by Rooter about that place and it sounds promising. Thanks for that booking advice cause some places the girls come out and others are only by booking I've read up.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeNerd View Post
    Nah I'm not a virgin, but it's been like a year since I last had sex when I was 19.

Yeah I've read some of the reviews by Rooter about that place and it sounds promising. Thanks for that booking advice cause some places the girls come out and others are only by booking I've read up.
    I'll let some of the other brothers give you some recommendations but for me. I will recommend Lisa for your "first punt". http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/256

I've posted a review of her but so have many others which you can look up. Lisa who is Singaporean has petite but curvy body with long black hair and a tongue ring. Amazing service and speaks English well.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good luck mate, I think you'll do OK anywhere, because even if your first one is a dud you can go back for more. Is there a reason all the places you name start with a "G'?

Quote Originally Posted by illidanstormrage View Post
    I'll let some of the other brothers give you some recommendations but for me. I will recommend Lisa for your "first punt". http://www.ginzaclub.com.au/Girls/256

I've posted a review of her but so have many others which you can look up. Lisa who is Singaporean has petite but curvy body with long black hair and a tongue ring. Amazing service and speaks English well.
    She sounds and looks great! Fiery small girl sounds fun to deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrbarry View Post
    Good luck mate, I think you'll do OK anywhere, because even if your first one is a dud you can go back for more. Is there a reason all the places you name start with a "G'?
    Hahaha now that's a funny coincidence. Hopefully I enjoy it enough to go back again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Let us know how you go. I havent really seen WLs, only ML so it will be interesting to see what you think of it.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Always book before you go to Ginza. I was asked to wait for 50 minutes once. Left ofcourse. But good thing is that they keep their images and stuff up to date.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I still remember my first time, all excited. Make sure you enjoy it! You are a customer after all. Don't worry so much, pick a place and go. Sooner than later you will find yourself all the good spots!

It's hard to guarantee a perfect session, but make the most of it! You've obviously done some research, Ginza is a great place, but why wait til they open up again? 5 Star also offer great services! Why not give it a shot?

Go first thing in the morning and you most likely won't have to book in advance! Great to see a line up as well when the shops are less busy.

Do be careful though, it is very addictive. If you are not yet making enough money to sustain such an expensive hobby, just keep in mind that your will may not be as strong as your testosterone.

Enjoy!

Heard about 5 star, but it's right in my neighborhood so I don't wanna get seen going into it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Was a first time punter very recently. Went to Ginza and wasn't disappointed. Though from the photo I was expecting a somewhat different looking girl. Still stunning but maybe not 100% my type. I felt even 1 hour was a bit rushed since i'm not used to going from "Hello" to *pants off* in 1 minute. I guess prepare yourself mentally and know what you want before going and you'll enjoy it more.

Unfortunately i'm already feeling a gotta catch em all impulse coming on. Thankful I don't live in Sydney...